[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Explain Your Login Name!

Shotgun Messiahs

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you not dig the MSP?  Sweater vests, choice music, Shane O Mac at the head ('here comes the money" = amazing) - they were dope in all respects.  Pete Gas and Joey Abs?  Two of the best workers in WWE history (this may be a lie).  I started laughing every time their music hit . . .

937442[/snapback]

Well, if you're going for a comedic, tongue-in-cheek look at the best stable in wrestling, then I suppose MSP would fit that bill perfectly.

However, they really don't stack up with the 4-Horsemen, the Dangerous Alliance, or even Devastation Inc. when it comes to the true wrestling stables.

And I am showing myself to be such a wrestling geek right now. :D

Loved 'em, even saw em in concert.  Their giant phallic symbol wasn't necessary, however.

937473[/snapback]

I had a couple of beers with Slymestra Hymen before their show at the Peppermint Club in Virginia Beach. Nice chick but a root.

As far as rastlin' goes there Rowdy Rody and everybody else.

I had a couple of beers with Slymestra Hymen before their show at the Peppermint Club in Virginia Beach.  Nice chick but a root.

937522[/snapback]

I saw them at 'Bogarts' right beside the University of Cincinnati campus. Was only in high school at the time.

It's been so long I dont remember the roster, but each of my RBs and most of my WRs were coming off of knee injuries one year.

In an old Monty Python movie they had a skit including the Knights of Ni which I found (and still find) hilarious.

"Come back here, I'll bite you to death....."

937601[/snapback]

Search for the Holy Grail ... :D that movie is hilarious

Since you brought it up:

Well, if you're going for a comedic, tongue-in-cheek look at the best stable in wrestling, then I suppose MSP would fit that bill perfectly.

937502[/snapback]

I would probably go with the bWo, but I did dig Shane-O-Mac as a wrestling personality, especially after some of the stuff he did in matches to wow the crowd (jumping off the Titantron). Guess he gets it from his dad

However, they really don't stack up with the 4-Horsemen, the Dangerous Alliance, or even Devastation Inc. when it comes to the true wrestling stables.

937502[/snapback]

There is and will never be a better stable than the original Kliq. Maybe a close second would be the original Horsemen (Flair, Blanchard, Ole & Arn). But I dont think the others you listed even come close to DX or even the nWo.

And I am showing myself to be such a wrestling geek right now.

937502[/snapback]

Not that there is anything wrong with that..............I hope :D

Sweet.  Since I've turned it on today I've heard:

Gwar x 3

Death Angel

Ministry

Pantera

Skinlab

:D

937627[/snapback]

YES!!!

My band played a show with Gwar back in Febuary...

Being from Dallas, I used to see Dime and Vinnie out all the time...

Now we just see Vinnie out from time to time :D

This Saturday we're playing a Dimebag tribute show... Its his birthday...

Vinnie is supposed to be there, along with Zakk Wylde... That will be amazing.

Edited by piratesownninjas

YES!!!

My band played a show with Gwar back in Febuary...

Being from Dallas, I used to see Dime and Vinnie out all the time...

Now we just see Vinnie out from time to time :D

937697[/snapback]

My cousin was invited to the funeral, he went to high school with Darrell up in Denison. He sure was a cool dude.

You in el Gato?

My cousin was invited to the funeral, he went to high school with Darrell up in Denison.  He sure was a cool dude.

You in el Gato?

937701[/snapback]

no, im in a band called Zoma... We're from Dallas, and just started getting a little bit of a buzz... Chaz from Live and Local at Clearview, and Robert Miguel who also does a local show both dig what we're doing... We're kind of like Pantera meets Faith No More...

www.myspace.com/zoma if you want to hear a clip...

But yeah, Dimebag=The coolest human being I've ever had the pleasure to meet...

:D And use your laundrybaskets? :D

937359[/snapback]

ah, my old sn was laundrybasketguy...

back in high school this girl that I dug came over, and I was giving her a tour of the place... There was a laundrybasket in the hallway, which I tripped over, falling flat on my face... That's still my email name though... I tried to save my original huddle sn, but couldnt...

And I am showing myself to be such a wrestling geek right now.  :D

937502[/snapback]

There are no wrestling geeks - only wrestling heroes. We are wrestling heroes.

CHIEF:  In High School some guys kept forgetting my name so they just started calling me CHIEF after Robert Parrish, although I am not sure why, I'm not black, kind of tall, but I can't see any other reason.  Stuck ever since.

937211[/snapback]

Did you smoke a lot of pot and beat the bag out of your wife?? That could be it.

937522[/snapback]

I was once at this point as well, but there has been a veritable explosion of hilarious rasslin personalities over the last 10 years. Kurt Angle (has to be the best around), CHris Jericho, the Rock (before he got too big), Cena (before he got too big), Christian, Scott Hall . . . too many to even name. Wrestling is one of the few truly entertaining things left out there.