[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Explain Your Login Name!

Shotgun Messiahs

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I turned 13 yrs. old my dad took me out to a forest and left me in a glade near a stream with no food and water and told me not to come out of the woods until I had seen a 'vision' of what my spiritual animal kin was...I wandered around for awhile and finding a cabin, I broke in and drank all the beer I could find and then fell into a deep sleep on an old LazyBoy recliner they had in there...in my sleep I dreamed of a bear who wandered into the cabin, drank all the beer, and then drove off in a Porshe Carrera...the next few days I spent drinking beer and taking little excursions out of the cabin...a few days later I was able to find my way out of the woods and back into town, only to find my parents had moved away and left no forwarding address...

Actually I was watching a female comedian on TV one evening and she basically just summed up my life for me by stating that "men are just bears with furniture"...how much more accurate can you get?

The only year I drafted Moss on my Team.

His numbers for that year:

2002 MIN G-16 REC-106 YDS-1347 AVE-12.7 LG-60 TD-7

Also, the only year I did not make the playoffs. :D:D

Therefore, I felt the need to mock him in a public forum. My sigline has my former name before the board change “Moss=SixunlessHepouts“. The board change did not like the = sign explaining the short version :D

This name was given to my father when he was young and played football and then it was given to me as well but in my home state of Texas they called me little gogo until we moved to AZ. Then it all started. A rebirth or gogo but it was all mine not my dads anymore so here is the story.

My nickname is from college football days which the name gogo came from the brothers not wanting to say my entire last name which is Golightly. That stuck and 2146 stands for D. Sanders (21) D. Plank(46)

Since I coach high school football the guys still call me gogo and it seems to fit my lifestyle.

Navin R. Johnson, at your service!

Steve Martin character from "The Jerk".  Best movie ever.  They don't write 'em like that any more.  Except, maybe cliaz...he still writes 'em like that.

That's my dog in the avi.

937313[/snapback]

:D The Jerk is one of my favorite movies..Good call..

Turf, from my love of football since as far back as I can remember, whether playing or watching.

Smurf, from a long stint of alpine racing over most of the western US, primarily gs and downhill. I'm only 5' 9" and in high school it didn't matter how good you were, it really became a matter of simple physics that some of the the larger folks went quicker and got to the bottom faster. My pockets weren't that big and just couldn't hold enough rocks. After one of many races, and several pitchers, my friend said you could win more if you weren't such a smurf. Probably had more to do with my racing suit then anything, but it stuck.