[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peppers

hooknladder

Yeah IDPers wouldn't know that he is the best DE in the game today  :D

939679[/snapback]

I suppose your in an IDP...not.

I am, so maybe you would'nt mind if I made an observation. The guy has had injuries...I don't know that he's the best...others come to mind. He's certainly not the most durable.-but you would'nt know. :D

Julius Peppers is a beast. He just forced Manning to fumble and returned it for a TD!

IDP'ers take note.

939630[/snapback]

Always loved this guy. He's shaped like a LB... only faster. :D

I am, so maybe you would'nt mind if I made an observation. The guy has had injuries...I don't know that he's the best...others come to mind. He's certainly not the most durable.-but you would'nt know. :D

939707[/snapback]

1st off storm is a VERY WELL INFORMED IDPer!

2nd off saying "take note" about Peppers is like saying "Peyton looks good FFers take note"

BUT Peppers does have something that SHOULD make one atleast a bit leary of drafting him as the #1 DL and its not injuries...

So Hook do you know what that is?

Edited by keggerz

I assume you are talking to hooknladder, and not to me. . . :D

940169[/snapback]

yeah the guy with the rungs not you...

but I will save him some face(but i am sure he will come in and say he knew that)

Peppers is a FAILED DRUG TEST away from a MANDATORY ONE YR SUSPENSION!

940326[/snapback]

I thought you were going to say he has a small peener.

Who is this Julius Peppers character anyway? Is he a rookie?

939707[/snapback]

FYI-Peppers has had NO injuries to make him miss time. He missed the final 4 games of his rookie year due to positive steriod test, but other than that he has missed no time due to injury, so ya might want to research some more.

Edited by PantherDave

939707[/snapback]

1st off storm is a VERY WELL INFORMED IDPer!

2nd off saying "take note" about Peppers is like saying "Peyton looks good FFers take note"

BUT Peppers does have something that SHOULD make one atleast a bit leary of drafting him as the #1 DL and its not the injuries...

So Hook do you know what that is?

940154[/snapback]

yeah the guy with the rungs not you...

but I will save him some face(but i am sure he will come in and say he knew that)

940326[/snapback]

FYI-Peppers has had NO injuries to make him miss time. He missed the final 4 games of his rookie year due to positive steriod test, but other than that he has missed no time due to injury, so ya might want to research some more.

940394[/snapback]

Wow, talk about getting burned. :D

He is arguably the best defensive player in football when healthy. Ray is obviously there , but I think Peppers has his best ahead of him while Ray has his best behind him. Ed Reed is in the discussion as well. Come to think of it, McCallister is there too. How the hell do the Ravens have 3 of the top 10 best defensive players in the game? darn them!

He is arguably the best defensive player in football when healthy.  Ray is obviously there , but I think Peppers has his best ahead of him while Ray has his best behind him.  Ed Reed is in the discussion as well.  Come to think of it, McCallister is there too.  How the hell do the Ravens have 3 of the top 10 best defensive players in the game?  darn them!

941277[/snapback]

Ray Lewis fell off a great deal last year. He is certainly not the player he once was. 3 Years ago, he was hands down the best defensive player in football, and is one of the best linebackers ever, in spite of the fact that I can't stand him. He has certainly fallen back a bit though. I will give you that Ed Reed is tremendous. He is a playmaker, no doubt about it. I think McCallister is over-rated, and that you have incredibly over-rated him in mentioning him amongst the best defensive players in the league. I would go with Peppers as the best, with Ed Reed # 2 right now. Since I can't go a post without mentioning Steelers :D I think that James Farrior is very under-rated, and that Troy Polamalu will be an annual pro-bowl selection.

He is arguably the best defensive player in football when healthy.  Ray is obviously there , but I think Peppers has his best ahead of him while Ray has his best behind him.  Ed Reed is in the discussion as well.  Come to think of it, McCallister is there too.  How the hell do the Ravens have 3 of the top 10 best defensive players in the game?  darn them!

941277[/snapback]

I'm not sure how one can compare a DE to a MLB or CB, but Peppers is certainly the best DE in the NFL.

I think McCallister is over-rated, and that you have incredibly over-rated him in mentioning him amongst the best defensive players in the league.

mcallister overrated!

are you f-in crazy? the only cb to be more underrated is Rhonde Barber. Look at the performance of receivers guarded by mcalister; they barely catch the ball. During the ravens superbowl run he was clearly playing better than any raven.

Name a better corner than mcalister in the nfl?

mcalister is better than woodson, who is always hurt

lets see how ty law rebounds from injury before you say he is still an elite receiver

champ his good but had a down year

rashean mathis, marcus trufant, and charles tillman are very talented but still not at mcalister's level

dante hall, chris gamble and clements are fine young corners

antoine winfield, al harris and mike mckenzie are probowl caliber but

mcalister is solid. Even former probowler samari roll was gushing about how good mcaslister was

I think Ray Lewis is still a top 3 defender in the league. He had a small injury last year and he isn't being protected like he used to be by Sam Adams and The Goose. With the 46 defense installed this year, Ray Lewis will go back to his old form and dominate. He def has some great years left.

mcalister is better than woodson, who is always hurt

lets see how ty law rebounds from injury before you say he is still an elite receiver

champ his good but had a down year

rashean mathis, marcus trufant, and charles tillman are very talented but still not at mcalister's level

dante hall, chris gamble and clements are fine young corners

antoine winfield, al harris and mike mckenzie are probowl caliber but

mcalister is solid. Even former probowler samari roll was gushing about how good mcaslister was

941498[/snapback]

I agree completely, I think he's the best CB in the league. He doesn't get the 'hype' that Champ and Woodson get, but that doesn't mean anything. Its very rare you see his WR have a 100 yard game, or even close.

I agree completely, I think he's the best CB in the league.  He doesn't get the 'hype' that Champ and Woodson get, but that doesn't mean anything. Its very rare you see his WR have a 100 yard game, or even close.

941639[/snapback]

McCallister is clearly #1 in the league. He is right now what Deion Sanders was during his prime years.

He just doesnt get the ball thrown his way anymore. He is a true 'shut down' corner. He makes top receivers look like rookies number wise.

McCallister is clearly #1 in the league. He is right now what Deion Sanders was during his prime years.

He just doesnt get the ball thrown his way anymore. He is a true 'shut down' corner. He makes top receivers look like rookies number wise.

941682[/snapback]

Funny, I remember Marvin Harrison juking and burning him in single coverage for a TD last year. :D

McCallister is certainly one of the best CBs in the league, but he is NOT some ultra-stud bad-ass that QBs are afraid of. Give me a break. :D

Funny, I remember Marvin Harrison juking and burning him in single coverage for a TD last year.  :D

McCallister is certainly one of the best CBs in the league, but he is NOT some ultra-stud bad-ass that QBs are afraid of.  Give me a break.  :D

941775[/snapback]

Thank you Swerski. Plaxico Burress burned McAllister for years, and I don't put Burress anywhere near the talent of Harrison. McAllister is very good, but the comparison to Deion Sanders in his prime made me laugh out loud. :D