[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

how did i do?

ndancosse

how do u ppl think i did drafting last in yahoo fantasy football ...

starting 1 qb,2 rb,3 wr ,1 te,1k,1 team d

QB`S CARSON PALMER (RD 6)

AARON BROOKS(RD 7)

JOEY HARRINGTON(RD 11)

RB`S DEUCE MCALLISTER(RD1)

CLINTON PORTIS(RD2)

FRED TAYLOR(RD 8)

MICHAEL BENNETT (RD 13)

WR`S JAVON WALKER (RD 3)

HINES WARD (RD 4)

ROY WILLIAMS(RD 5)

MARCUS ROBINSON(RD 15)

TE`S DALLAS CLARK (RD 9)

HEATH MILLER (RD 12)

K ADAM VINATIERI (RD 10)

DEF TAMPA BAY (RD 14)

SCORING IS STANDARD

I THINK MY ROSTER IS DECENT?AM I HOPEFUL ,R

once again ..why not yahoo?...i also am in a cash league and an online keeper league ..just yahoo is another fantasy site and i like playin it ....

939842[/snapback]

I've been in a Yahoo custom league for three years and still don't understand this sentiment ... we've had a great time with it. Maybe some of the public leagues get filled with stiffs and inactives ... but I've got to believe that happens elsewhere as well ... Regardless.

I think you did very well. I wouldn't rely on FTaylor or MBennett as consistent starters, but they'll do well as bye week coverage and injury protection so you're all set. I like the investment in CPalmer -- if you're going to wait that long for a qb, he's the one to get if you can. Dallas Clark is tough to tell with their WR crew but should be your starter -- Heath's unproven and as a Steeeeeeeeler fan I'm biased, but I think he'll serve you well there -- not brilliant, but decent. WRs are strong -- I'm surprised they lasted that long, but I'm used to 14 teams, so I guess your round 4 is our round 3 ... glad HW is back in camp ... Well done.