[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When has it become too many?

BigMikeinNY

The past few years, I have always been aapart of one or two leagues. This year I find myself in 5 or 6. I do my absolute best at every draft obviously, but will this get out of control during the season?

I also feel that being in many leagues will give me a good look at a TON of players around the league. Does the huddle have some sort of "philosophy" on when to cut myself off from doing fantasy?

Too many leagues in NY

The past few years, I have always been aapart of one or two leagues.  This year I find myself in 5 or 6.  I do my absolute best at every draft obviously, but will this get out of control during the season? 

940036[/snapback]

You say you "find myself in 5 or 6" ... that in itself may be the first two signs of trouble ... if you don't know for sure how many you are in, you might be in toooo many ... and .... if you don't know how you got into some of them, you might be in tooooo many.!! :D

5 or 6 should be manageable ... ENjoy them all -- just don't be an absentee owner and wreck one for the others. :D

The past few years, I have always been aapart of one or two leagues.  This year I find myself in 5 or 6.  I do my absolute best at every draft obviously, but will this get out of control during the season? 

I also feel that being in many leagues will give me a good look at a TON of players around the league.  Does the huddle have some sort of "philosophy" on when to cut myself off from doing fantasy?

Too many leagues in NY

940036[/snapback]

All depends on your lifestyle - if you've got 5 or 6 leagues and still have the time to do whatever else it is you do, then you're good. For instance, I work waay too much and have a wife, house and (come October) 2 little kids running around - 2 leagues is my absolute max. But believe me, if I had more time, I'd be in more than 2 leagues. I say enjoy as many leagues as you can while you have the time.

i feel that after 2 leagues it gets watered down and you stop caring about each team.  I did 4 leagues one year and hated it.

941358[/snapback]

My sentiments, exactly.

When you're rooting both for and against the same player at the same time, FF kind of loses it's fun as far as I'm concerned.

I'll never do more than 2 leagues again - and I try to get similar rosters in both, although that is not always possible.

I have 4 leagues each year. This will go down next year when I go back to school to get a master's degree. I have two keeper leagues that I will continue with.

One of my friends from those leagues has found himself in 9 leagues this year. I have found myself helping him get through the drafts.