[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When is Sarge coming back?

polksalet

He lost a bet and is gone for a year. The winner of the bet has stated he would allow Sarge to come back, but Sarge has said he made the bet he will live with the consequences. So, I doubt we will be hearing from him hear until the 2nd week in January.

He lost a bet and is gone for a year.  The winner of the bet has stated he would allow Sarge to come back, but Sarge has said he made the bet he will live with the consequences.  So, I doubt we will be hearing from him hear until the 2nd week in January.

941601[/snapback]

Actually Perch, there was no bet at all.

I had a bet with Monsters of the Midway, but Sarge's actions were self-imposed based on a statement he had made. :D

I hope he comes back soon so we can give him a little razz about that title game last year though :D

I cant believe were even asking about him. Who cares!

The only way we hear from him this year, is if His sooners

beat texas. He wont be able to resist, just wait. Im kinda with

theeOhioSt,(hard to beleive) it would have been nice to give it

to him a little about last years title game. I think if u look at it from his perspective,

he actaully won the bet, Who could brag about there team like he did(man did he ever come up with some bs) and walk away. By the way, is Jason White the Qb

still for the sooners? :D