Sign in to follow this  
gowest

Anyone watching the SOFA draft?

The SOFA IDP draft started this morning, and most of the participating fantasy sites (including The Huddle) had their first pick on auto-draft (having made their selection before the draft started).

Fantasy Insights had the #5 pick overall and picked... Eli Manning. I'm sure they meant to enter Peyton Manning. Oops!! I wonder whether the other players will let Fantasy Insights re-pick.

Here's the link to the draft: http://football2.myfantasyleague.com/2005/...ns?L=75409&O=17

The main site is www.sofaleague.com.

Edited by gowest

No, I've got some paint drying that is pretty fascinating. I'll check it out when they are done though.

I appreciate the smart@$$ response.  Very helpful.

941647[/snapback]

Ask for help before your pick next time.

Cant be a mistake. Peyton Manning was taken 4th by Fantasy Guru. Looks to me like a very bad pick!!!

941654[/snapback]

If it was a preselect it could have been a mistake.

To clubheadfoot: what are you talking about?

To canman: I think they DID make a mistake. They entered in their top players before the draft started (helps move the draft along, especially at the early stages). When they told the computer what they're top choices were, apparently they chose Eli Manning rather than Peyton Manning. When it got to Fantasy Insight's turn to pick, the computer added Eli b/c that's what F.I. had requested, even though surely they MEANT Peyton. So I'm sure it was just an error in making their selections before the draft. I wonder whether they'll be allowed to fix it. Otherwise, the reigning champ will have a VERY tough time this year.

Any reason why the Huddle picked Deuce and not Dom Davis? Davis is listed higher than Deuce in the Huddle cheat sheet. I know that no one goes exactly by the cheatsheets, but it seems odd to me that the Huddle would bypass their own. Especially in the first round.

Personally, I think Deuce is a better pick, but I didn't make the cheat sheet. Thoughts?

Any reason why the Huddle picked Deuce and not Dom Davis? Davis is listed higher than Deuce in the Huddle cheat sheet. I know that no one goes exactly by the cheatsheets, but it seems odd to me that the Huddle would bypass their own. Especially in the first round.

Personally, I think Deuce is a better pick, but I didn't make the cheat sheet. Thoughts?

941819[/snapback]

There are 3 SOFA drafts. This is the IDP league, so the IDP expert, Sgt. Ryan, is doing this draft.

I am kind of surprised at the Holt pick, over Tiki and Cmart, or even CJ.