[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there an inside joke?

satelliteoflovegm

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Brack" was about 2 years ago and was someone's last name and for some reason, but for whatever reason everyone latched onto it and also thrust it into the famous category.

943262[/snapback]

Brack was somebody's username. I saw that this person had just registered so I posted a thread titled "Welcome Brack". For some reason the thread was a hit and the rest is history.

:D His only post (in 2001), with a typo "HUGH trade".  After a couple of pages of making use of the "Hugh", it was locked, but remained a classic, with a few Huddlers changing their names to contain "Hugh".

943349[/snapback]

You can change your name?

Yeah...but fag is filtered out here :D

Besides...if anyone on the Huddle is getting insulted at being called a homo, they need to play more Mystery Huddler!  :D

943854[/snapback]

:D Careful… Santa’s watching. Did someone get called a homo?

Not anymore.

:D You had changed your name from FFL Vet. :D

944771[/snapback]

Too bad. I wanted to get in on the whole "HUGH" craze...

I was thinking something like "HUGH's On First", "Hark, HUGH Goes There?", or "HUGH Talkin' to Me!??"

Then again, I usually jump on trends just as their about to die, so the HUGH thing may have run it's course.

By the way - I just got this cool thing called a Rubik's Cube. It's like a puzzle, but it's shaped like a cube...Have you seen one of these things? It's totally awesome dude!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Too bad.  I wanted to get in on the whole "HUGH" craze...

I was thinking something like "HUGH's On First", "Hark, HUGH Goes There?", or "HUGH Talkin' to Me!??"

Then again, I usually jump on trends just as their about to die, so the HUGH thing may have run it's course.

By the way - I just got this cool thing called a Rubik's Cube.  It's like a puzzle, but it's shaped like a cube...Have you seen one of these things?  It's totally awesome dude!!!

944792[/snapback]

:D Now that truly is funny......

Brack was somebody's username.  I saw that this person had just registered so I posted a thread titled "Welcome Brack".  For some reason the thread was a hit and the rest is history.

944244[/snapback]

One of my all time favorite threads.