[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boston Area/New England Huddlers

Caveman_Nick

To all my New England area huddlers,

I am considering creating a local league next season as a 16 team, auction style, salary cap dynasty league.

Much of what I am thinking of doing to style the league follows some of the formats you might see here, like the Fusion format. At this point in time I don't want to get into an elaborate rules discussion, I am just looking to find interest. I would volunteer to be the commish and organize for the first year, and of course we could have elections after that. Any help getting this ball rolling would obviously be appreciated.

Part of the motivation is to have a fun, live auction draft with as many Huddlers, and if there are not enough, highly recommended associates of huddlers. Part of the motivation is to use this interesting and challenging format. Money for the league is arbitrary at this point and would of course be an open discussion.

If something comes about, great. We have plenty of time to worry about leagues for next year. Put something in here or shoot me a PM so that I know what level of interest exists.

I'd be down for that!!! Again, the league, not the hand love for Tom

944363[/snapback]

944363[/snapback]

944363[/snapback]

Methinks Pat is excited. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne