[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

too late?

fandandy

I assume you are saying that the article came out too late. I just did a poll to see how many people had drafted and still had left to draft and the response overwhelmingly said they were drafting in the next two weeks.

We bring out most of our content early in the month and there is no more content such as this slated until the season starts. But upon popular request and with the information that the mass majority of Huddle members still had yet to draft, I decided to write that.

***note to huddle staff***

we dont draft 8/24.  get on the stick, or... quit charging money.  comprenda?

945180[/snapback]

Relax. man. Even if all we got was cheatsheets and priority news it would be worh a measly $20.

945180[/snapback]

Hmmmm... I wondered when the contestant-wannabes for "Fecktards On Ice" would start lining up outside the stadium ... :D Yep, it's probably worth this guy's time to camp out early. He's got a shot.

"comprenda?" :D

945180[/snapback]

On the staffs behalf, thanks for the $$. NOW GET LOST! We don't need no stinkin whiners here! :D

I would seriously consider loading up on ammo before coming in here with guns blazing.

"Fektards on ice" :D

I'm lost, what article is he referring to?

945324[/snapback]

Well I guess you're not on the stick. :D

Of course, I'm not sure I want to be sitting on any kind of pole-like appendages either. I guess we'll leave that behavior to fandandy. He's a dandy fandandy. :D