[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

too late?

fandandy

I'm lost, what article is he referring to?

945324[/snapback]

I'm assuming then, the WR article

945347[/snapback]

The one about Tier 5 picks???? Not unusual, but I'm confused.

Next time spend your $20 bucks and bye a couple magazines that were out of date 3 weeks before your draft, then try to comeback and look for pickup help later in the season.

Seriously Man I hope you kidding :D

If Tier 5 article is what he is refering to, most of that info could have been gotten w/ a little reading of the stats, cheat sheets, draft guide etc.!! Jeezus man, READ!!!!

Next time spend your $20 bucks and bye a couple magazines that were out of date 3 weeks before your draft......

945394[/snapback]

You mean 3 weeks BEFORE they were in printed form! :D

I'm confused... did this guy complain because DMD decided not to take a vacation two weeks before the season starts?

I had a draft last week, and I had more than $18 worth of info with me. I must have printed out 100 pages of updated in-depth rankings with multiple paragraphs of info on upside and downside for almost every player at every position.

And this guy is complaining because DMD did more than that?

Fascinating. :D

Edited by AtomicCEO

***note to huddle staff***

we dont draft 8/24.  get on the stick, or... quit charging money.  comprenda?

945180[/snapback]

:D

He's right dammit! And when are we going to get actual stats for the upcoming season instead of these lame "predicted" stats. I want to know exactly when players will score so I know who to pick!

***note to huddle staff***

we dont draft 8/24.  get on the stick, or... quit charging money.  comprenda?

945180[/snapback]

Oh lord......here we go....is this seahawk37?

listen NEWB the one thing you do not do here is trash DMD. That's just a big No-No. These people slave away to get us information and give up a lot of their personal time. Also it doesn't matter when YOUR draft happens, they don't do their schedule around your time.

Great first post :D Just a tad bit of advice for you, never ask for help, you've been black listed.

Nothing personal.....wait, yea it is personal. Tool-Box. comprenda???? or am I being to Obtuse? :D