[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Ben

hooknladder

per Profootball talk Ben Rothlisburger is hated by his teamates and his O-line. An o-line that hates a QB won't block for him. The Steelers will probably be forced to start Maddox.

945405[/snapback]

:D Funniest thread I've ever read. See, I am a poet !!!!! :D

Much obliged.

Hey Swiss- You from New Glarus, by any chance? Little Switzerland of Wisconsin and great beer if you didn't know.

And the best Wilhem Tell festival ever. Polka til you Puke.

945970[/snapback]

:D He is orignally from Arizona.

New Glarus - home of Spotted Cow beer. :D

per Profootball talk Ben Rothlisburger is hated by his teamates and his O-line. An o-line that hates a QB won't block for him. The Steelers will probably be forced to start Maddox.

945405[/snapback]

An o-line that won't block for somebody they hate will be replaced by people that will block. These are professionals, and if they don't perform because of personal issues they should be cut or traded. I doubt it very much that Maddox would get the start simply because teammates don't like Rothlisburger. :oldrolleyes:

I thought they hated him last year. Didn't one of the linemen have a grudge that was made public regarding the rookie QB.

946021[/snapback]

No. The day Maddox got hurt, one of the lineman was asked if he was excited about having a rookie starting at Qb and he said "no".

Yet, he somehow found it within himself to block for Roethlisberger.

This story seems flimsy. The O-line doesn't like him because he wouldn't sign a jersey for them? C'mon.

Sounds like there was not much to write about today.

This story is as bogus as they come. I watched countless "behind the scenes" films from last year. It was obvious with the sideline clips and pre-game clips, that Ben Roethlisberger is very well-respected by his teammates. I've also read countless quotes from players complimenting Ben on how he handles himself on and off the field. Completely bogus article.