[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One of my favorite things about DMD/WW

Puddy

When a post is made (usually by a noob) that is way out of line - criticizing the powers that be or the site in general - DMD/WW do allow us some time to have fun with the poster before locking the thread. They know what kind of response is going to happen, and will put an end to it, but letting us take a few :D and give a few :D first makes it fun.

Edited by Puddy

When a post is made (usually by a noob) that is way out of line - criticizing the powers that be or the site in general - DMD/WW do allow us some time to have fun with the poster before locking the thread.  They know what kind of response is going to happen, and will put an end to it, but letting us take a few  :D and give a few :D first makes it fun.

945557[/snapback]

butt snorkeler

Edited by Vote Quimby2

When a post is made (usually by a noob) that is way out of line - criticizing the powers that be or the site in general - DMD/WW do allow us some time to have fun with the poster before locking the thread.  They know what kind of response is going to happen, and will put an end to it, but letting us take a few  :D and give a few :D first makes it fun.

945557[/snapback]

Poo Sniffer......

I mean, the kid had a (admittely mostly baseless) complaint. DMD repsonded, and rather than any sort of meaningful conversation developing about the timeliness of articles, everyone gets to pad their post count taking shots at someone who probably had no intention of ever posting again.

Which is really worse, the intial post (even if it is worthless), or the 50 repetitive "you suck the Huddle is great go home noobie tool" responses?

Can't we keep this forum about football? Or is that just for those that have thousands of posts?

There should be a separate area for the "you suck the Huddle is great go home noobie tool" threads. They can be amusing, but they shouldn't be where people are looking for football info.

(This isn't meant at anyone in particular, just a general thought, now go back to your bashing/poo sniffing)

I mean, the kid had a (admittely mostly baseless) complaint.  DMD repsonded, and rather than any sort of meaningful conversation developing about the timeliness of articles, everyone gets to pad their post count taking shots at someone who probably had no intention of ever posting again.

Which is really worse, the intial post (even if it is worthless), or the 50 repetitive "you suck the Huddle is great go home noobie tool" responses?

Can't we keep this forum about football?  Or is that just for those that have thousands of posts?

There should be a separate area for the "you suck the Huddle is great go home noobie tool" threads.  They can be amusing, but they shouldn't be where people are looking for football info.

(This isn't meant at anyone in particular, just a general thought, now go back to your bashing/poo sniffing)

945751[/snapback]

you suck the Huddle is great go home noobie tool :D

Edited by Jumpin Johnies

There should be a separate area for the "you suck the Huddle is great go home noobie tool" threads.  They can be amusing, but they shouldn't be where people are looking for football info.

945751[/snapback]

LegFuBuzzkill.

I mean, the kid had a (admittely mostly baseless) complaint.  DMD repsonded, and rather than any sort of meaningful conversation developing about the timeliness of articles, everyone gets to pad their post count taking shots at someone who probably had no intention of ever posting again.

Can't we keep this forum about football?  Or is that just for those that have thousands of posts?

945751[/snapback]

People actually try and pad their post count? That is lame. Ive been with the huddle since 2000 and over 600 posts (that includes my old user name) is good enough for me! I really hope people don't feel more respectable or "better" than anyone because they have 1000+ posts cuz if they do they are the ones being laughed at :D

People actually try and pad their post count?  That is lame.  Ive been with the huddle since 2000 and over 600 posts (that includes my old user name) is good enough for me!  I really hope people don't feel more respectable or "better" than anyone because they have 1000+ posts cuz if they do they are the ones being laughed at  :D

945977[/snapback]

pad

945751[/snapback]

That'd be awsome! Maybe DMD and WW could call it something catchy. Perhaps, "The Tailgate." Brilliant! :D

The pouring on from "the Huddle" click does get a little ridiculous. It seems lately any observation you can make is bush league if your not in the click. It does'nt matter if your a long time member who's been playing FF for 10yrs....your not in the click so you have nothing to contribute. Your post becomes fodder for a-holes to stroke their egos. This site has 10,000 members now most of the people refered to as newbie tools are whats driving this site and making it huge.

The pouring on from "the Huddle" click does get a little ridiculous. It seems lately any observation you can make is bush league if your not in the click. It does'nt matter if your a long time member who's been playing FF for 10yrs....your not in the click so you have nothing to contribute. Your post becomes fodder for a-holes to stroke their egos. This site has 10,000 members now most of the people refered to as newbie tools are whats driving this site and making it huge.

946223[/snapback]

Isn't only when someone goes in attack mode within their first few posts, that they get beat up (unless it's me of course who gets slammed for being a ass kisser :D). Usually the welcome wagon is in full force for normal newbie posts. Me thinks anyway.