[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Advice.....

AO

I draft next week and I found out last night that I have the #9 pick. I have been thinking about starategy and would like to hear some input from some of you. I was possibly thinking about going either QB (Culpepper) and RB (best available), or RB RB or maybe even RB WR. What are your thoughts?

I am also in your same predicament.

I don't know if I should pick Culpepper and Dillon, or pick D. Davis and K. Jones with my first two picks.

Besides Manning, there are no other quarterbacks that put up even close to the same numbers as Culpepper. You can still get a stud with your second running back, and you can get a rb like Jordan, S. Jackson or Westbrook with your third pick

I hate picking near the end because there are so many choices. I wish I had a top 3 so there were no question to ask.

RB RB

do it! remember no Moss in Viking land......

RB's are so hard to keep on anyones roster...depth is important---i'll take 2 top ten rb's over a QB anyday of the week---

RB RB-you will be able to sleep easier, trust me...injury bug hits RB's more often-just look at the situation in Carolina and Jax...

Its hard to pass on a stud like Daunte. If I went RB, QB I could come back with 3rd and 4th round picks getting RB, WR? I have always beleived to get as many studs as possible and getting 2 second tier rb's with my first 2 picks scares me. THoughts?

I am in the same slot, but a 12 team league. I have run every senario and come to the conclusion that my gameplan is totally dependant on what the 1st 8 picks are. My league favors passing QB (giving points for completions) but like you said after PM and DC the 3- 10 group are all about the same.

Not sure if this helps - but more than liekly the top 2 qbs will be gone by my pick (which is good - should push done so quality rb's). I am going to load up on RB's and then teir 1 TE or top tier 2 WR and hope for some quality during round 5 at qb.

Let me know if you think this is crazy.

it doesn't matter what I say anymore... I'm as about as drunk as can beeeeeee.

948734[/snapback]

No really? Can't tell from your other posts. :D

I'd get Culp if avail. then a RB. Or I'd grab Moss and a RB. If Moss and Culp are gone grab 2 RB then the best WR in the rd.

Good Luck :D