[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RE: too late?

KnightsOfKnee

Huddle doesnt need me to take up for them, but I'm going to give my .02 to any noob that dogs the release dates around here.

I think I'm going into my third season as a huddler (maybe 4?). I dont post a lot, i'm not looking to make a bunch of friends (good thing), and I'm not searching (usually) for other participants advice. What I am looking for, and what brought me here, is timely updated info.

My primary league drafts occurs annually, before Camps. That can be a pain in the arse because NOONE has projections up that early. Except the huddle.

Up until this year the owner (Jim i think) of Fantasy insights emails me with release dates trying to get me back over there, but they are never early enough. Nor are any of the other 25 sites I have visited.

DMD gets back to me personally every year, essentially assuring my paranoid a$$ that the rankings will be out in time and not to sweat it. For that above and beyond type of service (which BTW is unparalleled at sites twice as costly), I stick my head out of my hole and say the Huddle is the best due to its concern and conciousness of/for its members.

I had to rant a little bit after reading the post made by the idiot. I'll drift back into obscurity for now. (and i'll put my peener back in my pants HUGH)

The funny thing is that he probably could have picked up a few of those WRs that DMD listed in his Free Agency. I know guys like Morton, Patten, Engram and Bradford are available in my league. So those Tier 5 WR Picks coming out could still help his team if he took advantage of it instead of complaining. That guy is a joke and Im thinking he just said what he said to try and get a reaction out of everyone (at least I hope...)

I was up pretty late last night working on FF stuff. And I saw that guys post. I elected to leave him alone, in much the same way I elect not flick my boogers at homeless people. Sure, it'd be funny. Perhaps even hilarious. But there's nothing to be gained by being mean to the guy. He is what he is: a newbie tool who didn't know better. Dog-piling on him isn't going to do anything to for the Huddle; just boost our own bloated egos at the expense of some guy who probably barely knows whats going on, fantasy football-wise.

I was up pretty late last night working on FF stuff.  And I saw that guys post.  I elected to leave him alone, in much the same way I elect not flick my boogers at homeless people.  Sure, it'd be funny.  Perhaps even hilarious.  But there's nothing to be gained by being mean to the guy.  He is what he is: a newbie tool who didn't know better.  Dog-piling on him isn't going to do anything to for the Huddle; just boost our own bloated egos at the expense of some guy who probably barely knows whats going on, fantasy football-wise.

945797[/snapback]

yeah....right......."we are the world" :D

yeah....right......."we are the world"  :D

945854[/snapback]

We are the Huddlers

We are the ones who make a brighter fantasy day

So let's start giving

There's a choice we're making

We're saving our own teams

It's true we'll make a better Sunday

Just you and me

We are the Huddlers

We are the ones who make a brighter fantasy day

So let's start giving

There's a choice we're making

We're saving our own teams

It's true we'll make a better Sunday

Just you and me

945886[/snapback]

Or as Bob Dylan would say...

Is chew we made a butter sundeee

Jes ew ah meeeeeeeee

:D

I was up pretty late last night working on FF stuff.  And I saw that guys post.  I elected to leave him alone, in much the same way I elect not flick my boogers at homeless people.  Sure, it'd be funny.  Perhaps even hilarious.  But there's nothing to be gained by being mean to the guy.  He is what he is: a newbie tool who didn't know better.  Dog-piling on him isn't going to do anything to for the Huddle; just boost our own bloated egos at the expense of some guy who probably barely knows whats going on, fantasy football-wise.

945797[/snapback]

Jeez, you say this like it's a bad thing. :D

Every single one of us has been harrassed by the geezers. It's like our own personal training camp. Now get with the program! :D