[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HELP - URGENT Trade Advice Needed!

sunavagun

Guys, need your help pronto .... Here's the poop, cuz I'm trying to make a trade before our deadline comes up.

- I'm in a 4 player keeper league with 10 teams

- Weekly lineup must consist of: 1qb; 2rb; 3wr, 1k; 1dst

- The draft pix that I'll have are: 9, 12, 29, 49, 52, 69, 72, 89, 92, 109, 112, 129, 132, and 149

- My current roster (only including keeper players) is: M.Hasselbeck, D.Brees, E.James, P.Holmes, C.Martin, T.Holt, M.Harrison, A.Lelie - So, I'll keep only 4 of these guys .... and I'm leaning towards: E.James, P.Holmes, T.Holt and the 4th is undecided (Between Hasselbeck & Harrison)

Anyways, I'm looking at trading M.Harrison for some draft pics, but my sense is that the guy who want s to trade with me, wants Holt.

The individual I'm in talks with has the following draft pix: 1, 11, 17, 20, 21, 32, 40, 41, 60, 61, 80, 81, 100, 101, 120, 121, 140, 141

My offer is M.Harrison for his 11 and 17 pix ( I think this is fair ... your thoughts)

His return offer is his 17 and 20 pix

In addition, he has offered the following trade his 1 for Holt.

You guys probably think I'm crazy, but I just think that its time to trade Harrison. Anyway, what do you think the best, mutually benefical trade would be?

Thanks for the advice.

**See Below. Im an idiot. Drinking Beer/Watching Simposns/Thinking dont mix)**Who would be available at #1??** -If it seems like a no-brainer, you have none.

I didn't put alot of thought into this, but wanted to reply quick. Id give up anything for that first pick. You are so stacked already that no matter who you give up if you get that first pick you are almost unbeatable. If you cant get #1 Id have to think about it alot more, and Im watching the Simpsons, so sorry.

Okay, I thought about it more. Defintely trade Holt for #1. Bulger spreads it around and with that #1 you can get LT or PM and trade one of your other studs away if you are "over-studded" at one postion.

Think of this lineup: Peyton, Edge, Priest, Harrison, (Some other upper mid round young receiver with long term upside), etc, etc, etc. (Maybe a little too much colts, but hey trade harrison or edge for comprable players)

Granted, your RB core would be aging in keeper league, but go for the win this year and pay for the next ten years of FF. (by pay I dont mean be punished, I mean, you win and have free entry for 10 years, should be long enough to replace everone!)

Let me know what you do.

Edited by TonyMantana

I didn't put alot of thought into this, but wanted to reply quick.  Id give up anything for that first pick.  You are so stacked already that no matter who you give up if you get that first pick you are almost unbeatable.  If you cant get #1 Id have to think about it alot more, and Im watching the Simpsons, so sorry.

Okay, I thought about it more.  Defintely trade Holt for #1.  Bulger spreads it around and with that #1 you can get LT or PM and trade one of your other studs away if you are "over-studded" at one postion.

Think of this lineup: Peyton, Edge, Priest, Harrison, (Some other upper mid round young receiver with long term upside), etc, etc, etc.

Granted, your RB core would be aging in keeper league, but go for the win this year and pay for the next ten years of FF.  (by pay I dont mean be punished, I mean, you win and have free entry for 10 years, should be long enough to replace everone!)

946715[/snapback]

You're assuming LT and Peyton will not be kept by their current owners. :D

It would help to get an idea of who you think will be available at that #1 pick (technically a 5th round pick).