[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help

radub1

Just offered this and he asked for a quick reply

My team WR:

A. Johnson

A. Boldin

Mi. Clayton

TJ. Housh

His Team WR:

C. Johnson

D. Branch

A. Lelie

Ro. Smith

K. McCardell

He wants Housh for D. Branch, K. McCardell, and QB P. Ramsey?

Do I jump on it or not? We start 3 WR's.

I would do it.

No loss with Ramsey and Branch and McCardell are more than adequate as #3 fill ins.

I think Housh and Branch could have equal numbers this year but McCardell gives some more depth.

I'm assuming that you won't be able to fit everybody on your roster after you make this 3-1 trade. Who would you cut to make the room?

Ramsey is a waste of space. Throw him out of the equation altogether. That makes it a 2-1 trade. Housh came on nicely as a #2 WR last year. He put up nice #'s in the shadow of Johnson. McCardell is the #1 WR at SD, but still #2 in the threat department behind Gates. Branch is decent, but just one of NE's seemingly eight-headed WR monster.

If this guy wants Housh so bad, I'd try to cut out all the garbage he wants to give you. Tell him you'll make him a super deal and ask for Lelie straight up.

I'm assuming that you won't be able to fit everybody on your roster after you make this 3-1 trade.  Who would you cut to make the room?

Ramsey is a waste of space.  Throw him out of the equation altogether.  That makes it a 2-1 trade.  Housh came on nicely as a #2 WR last year.  He put up nice #'s in the shadow of Johnson.  McCardell is the #1 WR at SD, but still #2 in the threat department behind Gates.  Branch is decent, but just one of NE's seemingly eight-headed WR monster. 

If this guy wants Housh so bad, I'd try to cut out all the garbage he wants to give you.  Tell him you'll make him a super deal and ask for Lelie straight up.

947808[/snapback]

I feel the same way Don't let him dump on you things you don't need!

I didnt even think of that, I will have to cut someone....Ramsey was a goner from the get go....here is the rest of my roster:

QB-Harrington

QB-Griese

RB-W. McGahee

RB-T. Barber

RB-R. Johnson

RB-T. Jones

RB-B. Jacobs (Cuffed w/Barber)

WR-A.Boldin

WR-A. Johnson

WR-Mi. Clayton

WR-TJ. Housh

TE-T. Gonzo

DEF-Pitt

DEF-Chi

BD-R. Harrison

DL-R. Lewis

DL-T. Suggs

DL-K. Bulluck

We start QB, RB, RB, WR,WR, TE, W/T, W/R, K, DEF, D, DB, DL

Who else should go? I was thinking Jacobs, but I think I like having him and Tiki, especially since this is a keeper league.

There is never any need to have a 2nd D, especially out of the ones you have. You'll be able to pick up a bye week filler when the time comes.

I still say you need to aim higher than the guys hes offering. Who has Cedric Benson? Offer him T. Jones and Housh for an upgrade at WR.