[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I make a Mistake?

MrGameTime

I'm in a New 12 team Keeper League, and we can keep up to 3 players min of 1. and we can also trade out up to 2 years as long as the Franchises agree to pay that years entry fee!

I just traded my 1:04 pick for

1:07, 10:06 and 2006 4th round draft picks!

Did I make a mistake or did I make out like a bandit?

Yeah, we got that. If you had a guy targeted at 1.4 that you really liked and he doesn't fall to you, then you made a mistake. I'm with club on this one. I think the value at 1.4 is similar to what will be there at 1.7. Next years 4th rounder is a nice return. I made a similar trade to this last year and it ended up working against me.

If I were in you're shoes, I'd be happy. I'd love to have a second 10th round pick! There's generally still good value there. Plus, there are virtually no assurances - this year more than ever - that the 1.07 guy will out or under perform the guy drafted at 1.04.

The 2006 pick was just gravy.

Keeping 3 players each, that 4th rounder is really like a 7th rounder.

Doesn't look like you got that much, although you really didn't give up that much either, if you aren't a fan of Priest, which I guess you aren't.

947847[/snapback]

I said in the first line of the post that we can Keep up to 3 with a min. of 1 and we also lose a pick one round higher than the player kept draft position!

I don't know how you made out as far as pick go but I'd rather be at 1.07 and let the rest of the league thin out the mess of Edge, Holmes, Davis, McAllister, Lewis, McGahee for me that's for sure.  Of them I like Lewis the best.

947818[/snapback]

I agree with Club, I think that's a fine deal. Only I'm not a Jamal Lewis fan, but there still should be a very solid RB for you to choose at #7.