[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This ESPN draft on tv.....

BigMikeinNY

As corny as everyone is (ala Nick Lache')

They are giving out/telling some very good advice. Average Joes across the country are watching this thing and getting some good advice. *sigh*

Its becoming too commercial, guys that study study study are not as far ahead as they used to be in the past.

Its becoming too commercial. With the pink fantasy football girls and two fantasy football shows on cable tv this year. Now you go to the store and their are 467 different fantasy football mags to pick from.

I dont know, am I just paranoid?

I dont like fantasy football getting all this spotlight. (Kinda like poker. Averagge players now can go anywhere and everywheer for good advice)

BigMike : \

Eric Tinkerbell has to be the absolute walk away champ of the FF Tool Award. This is funny stuff!  :D

948275[/snapback]

They're being idiots on purpose.

Noone's stupid enough to pick a defense in the 4th rund of an 8 team league. :D

For "pros" they sure are amateurs.........

Dude just drafted his 2nd RB, too bad they both have the same bye week. hahahaha

I say we volunteer to be on ESPN next year for their mock draft...

who is in???

I don't think any 'secrets' are being leaked by this ridiculous draft... the averge Huddler would destroy this competition... soooo many awful picks. 8 team league's are kind of a joke to begin with.. most teams will be star studded anyways, but Scwab's team is already looking monstrous as he obviously has a clue... I wouldn't worry that ESPN is ruining the fantasy landscape by giving away too much trade info... Yes, FF is becoming more and more popular and YES it'll get tougher to draft against the competition each year... but would it actually be any fun to win THIS league against people who obviously don't have as much FF knowledge?

Lol I think the Schwab is doing awesome though.  Here is his team...

Edge

Moss

Holt

Portis

Tony G.

J. Jones

Bulger

He definitely is winning this draft...

948293[/snapback]

He's now added

Panthers D/ST

Boldin

Hasselbeck

What a joke...

Edited by Primetime9287

I just got home, I taped it. Are you telling me not to bother watching it? Sounds like it sucks.

948320[/snapback]

ahh... it's mildly entertaining for a little bit... but it quickly gets frustrating as they take a whole bunch of qb's in the 2nd round while the likes of Deuce McCallister sit on the board... or a defense goes early in the 4th... those things just begin to get annoying... :doah:

I agree guys.!

I posted this message like 5 minutes into the show. HAHA Little did I know that about after the 4th pick, this one one of the worst drafts I have EVER seen. They were doing well at first, but after the first 4 picks, it was horrible.

Looks like we'll be ok for another year. = )

Huddle, thanks again for such a grat job here. So glad I spent the few dollars a month ago, I cant picture my drafts with out it!!

BIGMike

One of the funniest NFL shows I've seen in a LONG time! Bakay cracks me up.....he killed everyone else. :D

Edited to add: Oh sure....if you're IN FF, it was frustrating as heck, but that only made it funnier.

Edited by SteelBunz

number one reason id like to be in that league is the amount of money those guys could afford to pay in entry fees. id be rich

Where is DMD, i wanna see him analyze this draft with grades and all, then post it on the website with the rest of the mocks :D...or at least under a false name so he wont get sued :D

Edited by Robash

number one reason id like to be in that league is the amount of money those guys could afford to pay in entry fees. id be rich

Where is DMD, i wanna see him analyze this draft with grades and all, then post it on the website with the rest of the mocks :D...or at least under a false name so he wont get sued  :D

948331[/snapback]

Bakay- A-

Everyone else-What were they thinkin'?