[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This ESPN draft on tv.....

BigMikeinNY

The problem is that only *geeks* care about this stuff. I highly doubt anyone you know watched it. I never even heard this was on. Seriously, put down your crack pipe and go mow your yard for the last time this year. The only person who should be scared of Suzy is Joe, if you know what I mean (Suzy...I'd kiss you too!!!)

They have a new guy on now who says never take a kicker until the very last round.

In my drfats there would be noone left.

950099[/snapback]

In most BOTH leagues, you would still have your choice of non-top tier kickers.

Some of this stuff is really surprising, like how early Larry Fitzgerald was taken, and how late Portis was (Portis should probably be a late 2nd rounder in an 8 team league)

That and the other gaffes that were pointed out, like the guy who drafted two RBs with the same bye week, leads me to believe that this league is made up of a bunch of guys who don't know much about fantasy football.

But then, perhaps I am just jealous that there are not more guys like this in my league. Personally, if they had dropped me in their draft, there would be 7 teams left playing for the remaining playoff spot.

I couldn't have watched that shucks, even for comedy.

Cheatsheets and whatnot help amateurs with the draft, but not with managing their teams.

Still, I have three local drafts this weekend, and somebody is going to draft Buckhalter or Boo Williams.