[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New York, New York....

Great question - I'd love to hear more on this too - I am in similar shoes.

I'll offer the flipside for what's it worth. First, both of them seem terribly underranked, considering what they accomplished last year. Yes they are on the old side, but that was true last year too.

A couple weeks ago, I would have said Tiki. Like others said, he gets more catches and seems to break away better.

But two things concern me. One, last season had to be his peak - I just can't imagine such a flawless season after one so full of flaws two years ago. And two, the rumors of Jacobs getting goal line attempts. This is not to say he won't be solid.

Cmart, is a little older. But the guy almost looks to be in better shape. He also says he's gotten faster, for what that's worth. I remember we laughed at the notion of similar reports last year, and most of us missed a golden opportunity - he was telling the truth. Also, the Jets offense looks better this year. He ran well last year with Carter throwing the ball and lets receiving threats. I think he'll have even more room with the return of Penny, and the addition of Coles and Jolley.

I will say though Cmart actually has a more difficult schedule, but that's based on last year's defensive stats.

To answer your second question, I would definatly take Cmart or Tiki before Westy, LaMont, or Ahman.

Let me throw out a bone here...if TDs are heavily weighted, wouldn't you rather haveC Mart ? Tike will probably lose those 1-2 yd TD plunges (and he had many last year) to the beast Brandon ! C Martin lost his TD vulture (Lamont) , and should actually pick up more TD opportunities !! Just a thought ! I am looking at both in 2nd round of a 10 pt. TD league, and no way would take TIKI over C Mart !!!

I would give the edge to Tiki...but for the same reason I traded Brandon Stokely, despite how good he did last year, someone else is more consistant, that someone in this case is Curtis Martin and he is just much more consistant. Also, if you compare Giants to Jets, it's pretty obvious whose offense is superior, giving Martin another edge in another catagory. I would pick CMart before I take Tiki, but they are both steals for where they are going in drafts.

Edited by Wirsteve