[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heisman

theeohiostate

It's far to early, but does Adrian Peterson have it wrapped before opening kickoff?

He very well may. As much as it pains me to agree ,this OU super sophmore has it in the bag and can only fumble it away, not many can take it otherwise.

I would like to think Ginn would get some hype as well, but he'll have to impress the entire country this year , not just us Buckeye faithful.

1.Leinart

2A.peterson

3bush

4Ginn

Something like that. Is there any defensive player that sticks out to anyone?

954252[/snapback]

This guy could end Ginn's Heisman hopes in week one. Don't they test for steroids at the college level? 520 lbs NATURAL... under 22 years old... no way.

from ESPN.com...

Miami (Ohio) at Ohio State (15): It's too much to ask for a rookie head coach to march into the Horseshoe in his first game and beat a top-10 Buckeyes team -- but that doesn't mean it won't be competitive. Ohio State won't have quarterback Troy Smith, thanks to an NCAA suspension, and Justin Zwick was slowed earlier in August by an ankle sprain. Not only that, but this might be the only time all year that Ted Ginn Jr. is not the clear choice as Best Athlete on the Field: Miami linebacker Terna Nande (6-foot-1, 228 pounds) runs a 4.45 and benches 520 pounds. Can you say "Freak"?

Lawrence Maroney is going to have a hugh year. Now that Marion Barber is gone, he is the featured back. 1st play from scrimmage last night; 67 yard TD. He finished with 203 yards and 2 tds on 20 carries. It was against Tulsa though.

The last two years it was RBBC and both of them finished near 1000 yards each. Imagine what he will do as the featured back. He is alot better than Barber too.

Keep your eye out on this kid. I am pretty sure he will follow in Barbers footsteps and declare for the NFL draft after the season.

Edited by Outshined

It's far to early, but does Adrian Peterson have it wrapped before opening kickoff?

He very well may. As much as it pains me to agree ,this OU super sophmore has it in the bag and can only fumble it away, not many can take it otherwise.

I would like to think Ginn would get some hype as well, but he'll have to impress the entire country this year , not just us Buckeye faithful.

950365[/snapback]

Do u still feel that way?