[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodney Harrison With Another Hard Hit

Primetime9287

Did you ever consider that I wasn't talking about myself in that phrase?  In case you didn't notice, other people gave their opinion in this thread as well.  I was speaking about them, not myself.

Happy now?

1025208[/snapback]

Not really. Perhaps I can ask you one question, you can answer it honestly, and then my curiousity will be satisfied:

You think Harrison deserved to have his knees blown out because he's a dirty player, but you hope that the injury isn't career ending, because you don't think he's dirty enough to warrant a career ending injury?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. Perhaps I can ask you one question, you can answer it honestly, and then my curiousity will be satisfied:

You think Harrison deserved to have his knees blown out because he's a dirty player, but you hope that the injury isn't career ending, because you don't think he's dirty enough to warrant a career ending injury?

1025239[/snapback]

:D

1025239[/snapback]

I'm not sure I'd want any player to suffer a career-ending injury. But I do believe that some deserve a one-year "time out".

I strongly believe that people who do bad things get theirs in the end. Harrison has attempted to injure other players on the field SEVERAL times (and has subsequently been fined by the NFL numerous times) and I believe that his injury is justice served. At the very least, it'll give him time to think about what he did to Trent Green's career when he went after his knees back in the pre-season of '99.

Harrison deserves to have his career ended.

1025726[/snapback]

At least Hook is sticking to his guns on this. I disagree with rooting for an injury to a player, but at least he isn't going back and fourth like another person in this thread. :D Of course, we are talking about a "Die-Hard" fan of two teams (Which I still feel is impossible), so the back and fourth thing isn't surprising. He loves it when I bring up the 2-team thing. :D

At least Hook is sticking to his guns on this.  I disagree with rooting for an injury to a player, but at least he isn't going back and fourth like another person in this thread.  :D  Of course, we are talking about a "Die-Hard" fan of two teams (Which I still feel is impossible), so the back and fourth thing isn't surprising.  He loves it when I bring up the 2-team thing.  :D

1025804[/snapback]

Despite my lack of fidelity on Sunday afternoons, I've displayed zero John Kerry-esque flip-flopping in this thread. :D