[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick your National Champion

theeohiostate

I've got to go with the Buckeyes beating Texas and Michigan on their way to a NC game against the undefeated USC Trojans.

OSU 37

USC 24

:D  GO BUCKS!!

951377[/snapback]

I don't know. I'm concerned about that game in Happy Valley. That ole' coot Joe Potato always finds a way to beat us at his place when we need it the most. :D

Great season and BCS bowl, for sure..Wins against Texas and Michigan, I hope so..Rose Bowl and the NC? Just too many things need to line up for that to happen.

The smart money would be on USC, with Miami being my sleeper pick.

You really think Oklahoma State is that good this year?

951537[/snapback]

Come on, Perch. Just give me your d*** prediction :D

OSU does have all the tools in place to make a run and if Troy Smith can spread the ball to these super talented WR's, this offense will be unlike any from OSU we've seen in many, many years. Also, this D is flat out fast!

Edited by theeohiostate

I've got to go with the Buckeyes beating Texas and Michigan on their way to a NC game against the undefeated USC Trojans.

OSU 37

USC 24

:D  GO BUCKS!!

951377[/snapback]

OSU may beat Texas at home, but will not win in Ann Arbor...in fact I don't think a Big Ten team will go undefeated this year.

Once again, my heat says Iowa, but with trips to West Lafayette and Columbus, that will be very very tough. Also, even on the off chance they do go undefeated... the pu$$ies from Columbia, Missouri might be that pocket pair that would keep us out, as they come off the schedule and Div 1AA Northern Iowa comes on. They breached there home at home series with Iowa to face.... USC? nope. Michigan? nope. Ohio State? nope. Miami? nope.... they breached it to face Arkansas State. So Mizzou can go to hell as far as im concerned. Anyway I'm done wasting my breath about that poor excuse of an institution... my national championship pick is... USC. Just don't see anyone on there schedule that should even touch them. They have a couple tough road games, but honestly, no way they should lose them. Don't count out Oklahoma either... they lost a lot, but I still say, they will get addition by subtraction losing ole Buckle Knees White. He was a liability against anybody with super speed on defense (LSU and USC) And the Big 12 still looks like TCTMOLG (The conference that makes Oklahoma look Good)

Once again, my heat says Iowa, but with trips to West Lafayette and Columbus, that will be very very tough. Also, even on the off chance they do go undefeated... the pu$$ies from Columbia, Missouri might be that pocket pair that would keep us out, as they come off the schedule and Div 1AA Northern Iowa comes on. They breached there home at home series with Iowa to face.... USC? nope. Michigan? nope. Ohio State? nope. Miami? nope.... they breached it to face Arkansas State. So Mizzou can go to hell as far as im concerned. Anyway I'm done wasting my breath about that poor excuse of an institution... my national championship pick is... USC. Just don't see anyone on there schedule that should even touch them. They have a couple tough road games, but honestly, no way they should lose them. Don't count out Oklahoma either... they lost a lot, but I still say, they will get addition by subtraction losing ole Buckle Knees White. He was a liability against anybody with super speed on defense (LSU and USC) And the Big 12 still looks like TCTMOLG (The conference that makes Oklahoma look Good)

953739[/snapback]

If your heat says Iowa, what does your head say? :D

USC over either the Buckeyes, Canes or Michigan. 2 of those 3 games would be the classic Rose Bowl matchup, while I believe the Canes would be making their Rose debut.

Either way, I'll try like hell to get tix if my Trojans are there, and will look forward to seeing absolute burners like Ginn, Hester and Bush chewing up yardage in multiple highlight reel-like plays...

I dont see any Big ten team playing for the NC game.

If there is 1 team, it might be purdue.

Iowa has MIchigan and Ohio St. Which I know the'll lose 1 of those games.

Probably against Ohio St

Ohio St, I think will run the table, with the exception to there last game.

I dont think they can win in Ann Arbor.

Michigan, tough games at Iowa and Michigan St.

Probably lose both.

Purdue at Iowa, there only tough road game, if they pull that game out

look out.

I have to go with Usc, and Louisville.

Edited by GOB1

Of course my pipe dream season would be if my hawks ran the table, and got USC in the Rose Bowl, and got revenge for the Carson Palmer slaughtering we got in the 2003 Orange Bowl. Beating Ohio State, Michigan, and USC all in the same season?

I tend to go with GOB1 on this one cuz I don't think a Big Ten team can survive this year unblemished. If they do, they would have earned it big time.

I dont see any Big ten team playing for the NC game.

If there is 1 team, it might be purdue.

Iowa has MIchigan and Ohio St. Which I know the'll lose 1 of those games.

Probably against Ohio St

Ohio St, I think will run the table, with the exception to there last game.

I dont think they can win in Ann Arbor.

Michigan, tough games at Iowa and Michigan St.

Probably lose both.

Purdue at Iowa, there only tough road game, if they pull that game out

look out.

I have to go with Usc, and Louisville.

956514[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly! Great insight!

Wow, It sure is nice to see some respect from the big ten for once!! I just hope we are the only ones standing at the end of the season. This could be the year... of course, I said that last year...... :D

I just wonder if Purdue did make the dream season come through, and was standing alone at the top of the big ten undefeated, would the schedule without M and OSU kill the national title shot. :D

I have to imagine it would.

All I know is the Big ten season this year is going to be AWESOME! :D

Lookforward to talking smack later this year!

PURDUE NATIONAL CHAMPS 2005!!!!!!!!!