Sign in to follow this  
Football Fever

7th pick. Am i crazy?

I have the 7th pick in my redraft, 10 team league and all along I have been debating on McAL, DD or Lewis. Assuming that LT, Alex, Holmes, Manning, C-Pep and Edge go 1-6. But I have been recently considering Dillon at this spot. Is this crazy? He is all but a lock to get 1,400 to 1,500 yards and 15 TDs. DD and Lewis scare me with all their injuries or getting injuried during the season and McAl I'm just not sure of the Saints and his desire. I also was considering Moss here and hope that Dillon would fall to 14, but that WILL NOT happen from what I hear from the owners that draft after me. I also tried trading down but had no takers or the deals were too weak. What do you guys think?

Scoring system:

6 for rush/rec TDs and basic yardage bonus (no points for rec.)

No, Dillon looked awfully good friday night. I wish I had him instead of Lewis.

Moss could fall to 14 though.

I have the #8 pick and taking Dillon if Duece gets picked #7

im starting to like dillon more than deuce....deuce is slipping down my charts...

I'm in the same situation, except for the fact that D. Culpepper might be available with the seventh pick. But I'd probaly pass on him and take a RB or Moss with the 7th pick.

IT sounds like your leaning to taking dillion. I don't think you could go wrong with that pick, he is a lock to have another solid season in NE. 1400 14 tds.