Sign in to follow this  
NavinRJohnson

Randy McMichael Possibly Suspended too

Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins TE Randy McMichael has a Sept. 8 arraignment date set for him. District attorney Danny Craig indicated McMichael might not have to show up. McMichael was arrested July 9 on two misdemeanor charges after an incident with his wife, Cawanna. He is charged with striking her during an argument. Craig reiterated that he would be willing to delay the case. McMichael faces an NFL suspension under the personal-conduct policy if he is convicted or pleads no contest to any charges.

Samari Rolle, cornerback for Baltimore, may get 1 game suspension for smacking his beeyatch up also.

I don't seem to recall McMichael getting suspended for his other altercation with his wife. Was there not a guilty finding on that one?

There are always a ridiculous amount of looming legal issues with NFL players but in most cases, they do not miss much time. I am tracking several but until something concrete comes down, it is hard to push them up or down the rankings

I don't seem to recall McMichael getting suspended for his other altercation with his wife.  Was there not a guilty finding on that one?

959941[/snapback]

She said she tripped or something

Brad Hopkins was suspended for 1 game for punching his wife in the mouth this summer...

She said she tripped or something

960112[/snapback]

It was either that, or, she didnt know when to keep her dam mouth shut...