Sign in to follow this  
ROCKNE

Caddy/Johnson for Jackson/Horn

I am wanting to upgrade my #2 RB. I was thinking of offering Carnell Williams & Chad Johnson for Steve Jackson & Joe Horn. I love Jackson, Horn scares me a little with his age and team. Antoher possible trade offer is Chad Johnson & Caddy for Lamont Jordan & Steve Smith. That would be offered to another team. Any opinions on these? Here's my team...

Ten team league

QB – Matt Hasselbeck

QB - Jake Delhomme

QB – Byron Leftwich

RB – LT

RB – JJ Arrington

RB – Carnell Williams

RB – Travis Henry

RB – Willie Parker

WR – Torry Holt

WR – Chad Johnson

WR – Brandon Stokley

WR – Brandon Lloyd

WR – Kevin Curtis

WR – Bobby Engram

TE – Jason Witten

K - Vanderjagt

Both offers would boost your rb2 while taking a slight hit to your wr2. Make the offers see which team bites...

Personally I would pull for Jackson/Horn though Jordan/Smith is nice as well.

It is a personal opinion really but I would not be comfortable going into the season with two rookie rb's (regardless of potential) as my rb2. If you can swing the Jackson/Horn deal I think your team has more stability at the rb2 while taking a minor step down at wr2... But if you can come to a comfort level using Arrington & Williams at rb2 I say stand pat.

Do you think it would improve my team overall or not?

961108[/snapback]

No. Why don't you let the season start and see what develops? dtm is right, you've got a solid team, don't screw it up.

Your not helping your team. Your team is fine. Wait and see what's on the waiver wire as season gets going. Otherwise, just stay with what you got.

Maybe you're right. I just think Jackson will behuge this year. Is thedrop off from Johnson to Horn that big?

I would offer the first trade. It definatly betters your team. The drop off in wide reciever will hardly be noticable if Jackson keeps playing like he did on Monday night. I am trying to get him in a trade right now too.

I wouldn't do a deal right now. You have Caddy and Arrington and I'd say there's a good chance at least one will pan out. Stand pat. With LT, Holt, and CJ you will be fine trust me. I wouldn't deal CJ I think he's in for a big year.

Please check out my trade post...

I would stay.

I think Jackson will lose a lot with Faulk still there and Caddy will be a stud. Plus you keep Chad over Horn. I wouldn't make a deal

Edited by Zooty