[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dreaded 4th pick

Glabra

10-team league, with std scoring(4-pt passing TDs).

Looks like the classic Priest/Edge slot. Trade is not a possibility. Not a fan of either Priest or Edge, and Manning is way too high here given std scoring.

Is this too high for Deuce, DD or Moss? Any guesses on what's going to happen with the NO situation and how that affects Deuce?

Can you trade 1st and 2nd round picks together? That would give you a higher 2nd round pick.

Just a thought.

962101[/snapback]

No trades possible unfortunately. My default would be to pick Edge and join the Manning bashers on this site every week. :D

I've also got the 4th pick. Obviously, LT and SA will most likely go 1/2. However, I'm not too sure who will go #3. I have feeling it could be Manning since the owner who had him last year has the 3rd pick. Assuming that scenario, I'm faced with Holmes/Edge/Deuce/Davis. I'm even considering taking a look at Julius Jones. It's a tough spot. :D

I'd go with P. Holmes before edge. just my prefrence. Holmes was having a monster season before going down last season. EJ is lucky to get scrap td's from that td hog manning. But then you risk the injury bug with homes and then have to pick johnson has the back up. Tough Decisions are the reason why we play fantasy football

good luck

Don't go Priest let someone else draft him.

LJ looks way to good to be a backup, KC will be RBBC with LJ stealing TD's in the redzone.

963195[/snapback]

A guy in my league picked Deuce over Holmes and Edge because his reasoning is two fold and it made some sense.

Edge-the guy probably won't get many red zone touches again

Holmes-If you take Holmes you have to use a 6th round pick on Larry Johnson and he said that could be a wasted pick (obviously not if Priest gets hurt).

He also likes Deuce and figures the Saints O will be much better since they dumbed it down for Brooks.

aaronvh

Despite your political views - I see we have a lot in common - Larry Johnson THIEFS - It was a fun pick watching the Priest owner throw a fit.

963201[/snapback]

Ah yes, and I somehow managed to steal LJ in the 11th round. Don't know how, but I did. NICE!!!