[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

value of Dante Hall & Randle El?

claymation

I picked up Dante Hall and Randle El off waivers. Reason is we get 1 point per rec, but also 1 pt per 15 return yards & 6pts per TD. I can't figure out where players like these would fall in the rankings based on the fact that their return yards count.

Also, what should I expect from Randle El now that he is a starting receiver and will Hall get playing time for the Chiefs other than return man??

Thanks for any feedback.

I picked up Dante Hall and Randle El off waivers.  Reason is we get 1 point per rec, but also 1 pt per 15 return yards & 6pts per TD.  I can't figure out where players like these would fall in the rankings based on the fact that their return yards count.

Also, what should I expect from Randle El now that he is a starting receiver and will Hall get playing time for the Chiefs other than return man??

Thanks for any feedback.

962410[/snapback]

Hall's WR time will be nill ...

Randle El is the much better option ...