Sign in to follow this  
claymation

value of Dante Hall & Randle El?

I picked up Dante Hall and Randle El off waivers. Reason is we get 1 point per rec, but also 1 pt per 15 return yards & 6pts per TD. I can't figure out where players like these would fall in the rankings based on the fact that their return yards count.

Also, what should I expect from Randle El now that he is a starting receiver and will Hall get playing time for the Chiefs other than return man??

Thanks for any feedback.

I picked up Dante Hall and Randle El off waivers.  Reason is we get 1 point per rec, but also 1 pt per 15 return yards & 6pts per TD.  I can't figure out where players like these would fall in the rankings based on the fact that their return yards count.

Also, what should I expect from Randle El now that he is a starting receiver and will Hall get playing time for the Chiefs other than return man??

Thanks for any feedback.

962410[/snapback]

Hall's WR time will be nill ...

Randle El is the much better option ...

Well Randle El is the starter along with Ward in Pitt. I have to think in a league that rewards return yardage he would be a nice option. Hall will return well but is almost a zero in the every down O.

Randle El gets the nod, starting WR (and Ben will come back to life).. Hall is very inconsistant on offense