[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Priest 2x> McNabb?

SNOWBOUND33

2 keeper league-standard scoring

Priest will cost twice as much as McNabb to keep. My other keeper is D.Davis (got him REAL cheap)

If I keep Holmes then I will HAVE to spend the $ to get LJ.(Keeper for next year?) If I keep Holmes someone with more cap space is bound to drive up LJ.

I can put a topper on Holmes. His cost to the average owner would be 34% of their money this year. A couple guys it would only take about 25%. So I doubt I would be able to top him.

I guess I'm leaning towards McNabb but the T.O. situation worries me a little. And I hate to let go of The Pope after he guided me to 1 Championship and one playoff. KC will not be RBBC but LJ is definately going to spell him often.

I disagree, KC will be RBBC by week 3 with LJ getting the redzone carries.

I would dump Priest before his value is to low.  IMO.

963698[/snapback]

Yeah, Priest has always had trouble in the red zone. :D

I doubt LJ gets the goal line carries too. Now if Priest gets hurt that's a horse of a different color.

With the cost and the keeper rules it just doesn't look like you can afford to keep Priest and get LJ...so, cut your losses.

As I have said before I see KC turning into RBBC right away.

963573[/snapback]

Not sure I agree with that, but LJ will probably get about 30-35% of the carries this season... and that's IF Priest can stay healthy. And it's not like that offensive line is getting any younger (Shields has already been talking about retirement).

Even if the potential for RBBC wasn't a factor, the time to dump Priest in keeper leagues is now... especially if he's costing you THAT much.