Sign in to follow this  
Primetime9287

Giants @ Saints Game

Is this just for one game or will the Saints play every "home" at the "visitors" stadium. I don't want to make light of the horrible situation in New Orleans, but why not just play the games as close to New Orleans as they can? Either way, I think any stadium they play at they should donate a chuck of the money they make from ticket sales to help the residents who need it.

How about playing their games in Memphis?

I'm sure the Giants don't object to having another home game.

The Pontiac Silverdome is available. Strangely nobody wants to go there. :D

Doesn't San Antonio make more senes?

964361[/snapback]

They probably need the Alamodome for refugees, since it's close relatively speaking.

i would of thought baton rouge would of been better, for one it would be a home game for the saints essentially...and i think like what happened september eleventh, alittle entertainment in the area can help quite abit during times like this.

the thing that killed having it at lsu i believe would be a lack of support personel to run the thing, being that everything is tied up for relief efforts.

i also would of liked to seen the game in san antonio, and hoped they would of bused every "refugee" from the gulf area in texas to the game and let them watch it for free, give everyone a jersey and hat, and open up the snack bars for free. would of let them forget about things for a few hours, sort of give them a chance to feel normal again, if only for a bit.

i cant say i know how they feel, but watching a football game, drinking a cold beer seems like it would be good for the soul.

i could be wrong, but i think that it would help out quite abit