[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone still drafting?

loaf

You guys wanna know something really scary? So what, I'll tell you anyway.

I had Drafts this Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and late on Thursday. I ran out of underwear on Monday night and no time to do laundry. I had to buy a new pack of boxer briefs so I could make it through till Thursday when I could do laundry.

That's dedication

Last night I finished my 4th draft in 7 days. :D Two last weekend at home in Cincy, flew to Portland, Oregon for drafts Tuesday and Wednesday (good thing I had a business trip scheduled :D ), back to Cincy Friday morning for my long standing (27 years) local last night. One more next Wednesday.

Last night I finished my 4th draft in 7 days.  :D  Two last weekend at home in Cincy, flew to Portland, Oregon for drafts Tuesday and Wednesday (good thing I had a business trip scheduled  :D ), back to Cincy Friday morning for my long standing (27 years) local last night.  One more next Wednesday.

965502[/snapback]

:D can you post your first starting lineup please?...since i always wondered who were the fantasy football studs of 1978...not a joke i was born that years and have often wondered

Am I the only guy with a draft Thursday night? We started doing this in my big money "local" (although half of us have to fly in now) league a few years ago - start at 7 and have rules about guys in the game that night (if drafted as a "starter" meaning first pick at a position that starts, be it QB1, RB2... - they start.) Since we're usually through most starter spots (other than kicker/defense possibly), the game has no real impact - and it's great to have on in background.