[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafted last nite...11th pick of 12

bigmike4969

12 team standard performance league. I was the 11th pick. Here is how the first 10 picks went:

Tomlinson

Alexander

E James

Manning

Holmes

McAllister

McGahee

K Jones

Dillon

J Jones

So there I was at 11, and my choices were...

Domanick Davis :D

Portis

Moss

So I select Davis. :D

Personally I did not think he was going to make it past the 9th pick. I had to do a double take on my draft sheet to make sure he was actually there.

On the way back, I take Moss (I guess I should have taken another back but hindsight is 20/20, right)?

The rest of my team is in my sig.

People may have been concerned that he is already nicked up, albeit minor.  They may also have been concerned that Houston's offense looked horrible in the pre-season, even though pre-season means nothing.

But Davis at 1.11 is not unthinkable.  I snagged him at 1.09 in my local.

965654[/snapback]

Agree with you on the injury concern. In fact, after the draft was over a couple of guys who drafted ahead of me told that was why they passed on him. But I will gladly take that gamble. Plus we get reception points, so that will be a plus also.

Yeah you're right, in fantasy drafts anything is possible. I just never thought he would be there so late.

Edited by bigmike4969