Sign in to follow this  
Roller Coasters

Notre Dame Offensive Looks Amazing

I guess Charlie Weis really did know what he was doing in New England all those years. The Irish O is unstoppable :D Of course, Wanstedt can turn any good team into a bad one in little or no time, so let's see what they look like against Michigan next week.

Wanny is just not head coaching material. You can add Pittsburgh to the list of teams he as ruined.

I for one am :D about Notre Dame next week. My guys aren't playing good defense right now.

My guys aren't playing good defense right now.

965957[/snapback]

Agreed, except that they haven't played defense in more than a year. :D

ND looked like a well oiled machine. They dominated Pitt in every aspect of the game. Palko's long ball for a TD on their 1st drive was Pitt's only highlight. Weis adjusted, and ND's "D" smothered them the rest of the game. Michigan's title hopes end next weekend.

Michigan beats Notre Dame next week, but that team has shown an attitude under Weiss in one game, that just wasn't evident under Ty. Hats off to Notre Dame. Nice win, over that chump Pitt team, proving once again, that the Big East has no business even sniffing a BCS game.

Michigan beats Notre Dame next week, but that team has shown an attitude under Weiss in one game, that just wasn't evident under Ty. Hats off to Notre Dame. Nice win, over that chump Pitt team, proving once again, that the Big East has no business even sniffing a BCS game.

966529[/snapback]

Big House = Big Ambush. Just you wait. :wakeuptheechoes:

We'll see... Michigan is NOT Pittsburgh

966993[/snapback]

True, their D looks worse than Pitt's.

And there O actually has an offensive line. Michigan 24 Notre Dame 21

969217[/snapback]

I hope your right, Michigan Defense better get going, they looked confused and lost out there. U cant count on turnovers, although that might be what decides this game. When Bo gets on defense, you know theres something wrong.

They better start tackling better, and start bringing it, Or it will be a long day

in AA.

Went to Pitt to see the ND/Pitt game hoping for ND to be competitive and left feeing better about the Irish's chances than I have since 1994. I'm not saying they'll contend for the National Championship this year (they won't), but that was a well coached team on both sides of the ball (though they have decidedly more talent on the offensive side).

I've drank the Kool-Aid - Charlie Weis is far more talented than Ty Willingham will ever be, and he will be prepared. This season's measuring stick will be @ Michigan this Saturday - If the Irish go into the Big House and pull off an upset then all bets are off. If the D holds up ND will win this game.