[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texas National Champs 2005 ?

sacosud

Tht is because you are an idiot big 10 fan who figures that your team is the best until they are beaten and then that team is the best. :D

1017668[/snapback]

Texas was better a year ago with Cedric Benson and Derrick Johnson, and wouldnt have a chance vs last years Sooners, Auburn Tigers or USC Trojans. But they beat OSU in the shoe and they are now the best team in the country. Aint it funny how that works.

OU as bad as it looks right now, A&M as avergae as it seems to be right now, and Texas Tech will all give Texas all it wants and maybe more. It would surprise me if Texas won all 3 games. Though I think they will be favored in all 3. Consider this the Mack brown factor. He just cant get out of his own way..

Tht is because you are an idiot big 10 fan who figures that your team is the best until they are beaten and then that team is the best. :D

1017668[/snapback]

LOL...you got me...I'm a homer...Please I guess that's why Texas is ranked # 2 because I gave a "jingle"to all the coaches and AP writers. What a joke!!!! Look at the post!!! I'm making my statment based on the schedule Texas is going to play...and guess what your a idiot...I would be the first one jumping for joy for Texas to lose!!!! I guess because I'm a homer OSU fan I would rather be right here than have Texas lose and give my "HOMER OSU" a chance at the Roses...That's it your right...READ THE POST AND MAYBE THEN AND ONLY THEN POST SOMETHING WITH A OUNCE OF INTELLIGENCE!!! :D

1017668[/snapback]

AND look at the oringial post dated night before the game!!!!! I guess I set that up as well JUST IN CASE. :D

1017668[/snapback]

I guess you think The Aggies do not get enough respect...lol...Aggies beat Texas when???? I'm such a homer fan you know..When was the last time AGGIE beat Texas. I bet if OSU played "Holy Family Sisters for Christ" we would not let them hang 31 on us.

Edited by sacosud

Texas was better a year ago with Cedric Benson and Derrick Johnson, and wouldnt have a chance vs last years Sooners, Auburn Tigers or USC Trojans.  But they beat OSU in the shoe and they are now the best team in the country. Aint it funny how that works.

OU as bad as it looks right now, A&M as avergae as it seems to be right now, and Texas Tech will all give Texas all it wants and maybe more.  It would surprise me if Texas won all 3 games.  Though I think they will be favored in all 3.  Consider this the Mack brown factor. He just cant get out of his own way..

1017746[/snapback]

Yeah becasue Vince Young showed a great ability to throw the ball in so many games last year, especially that game against Michigan where if the Michigan linebackers had ANY talent, that game wouldn't have been pretty, being that Michigan dominated the game otherwise. And what did Cedric Benson do in that game? Nothing. Johnson? Oh yeah, nothing again. Next moron!

I don't know fellas I said before OSU game and I'll say it now..I don't think anyone is left on the schedule that can beat Texas. They have the right look this year.

1016782[/snapback]

Yeah and no one thought Tech had a chance in hell vs Cal last year either..........

Edited by LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe