[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have been cheated

stugots210

Someone broke into my fantasy account on Sportsline and dropped Isaac Bruce to pick up Sam Aiken...I wrote a letter to my league asking them not to sign him because of what happend....and its obvious I didnt do that...but I dont know what will happen...I also notified sportsline.com but have to wait until hey respond....what do you think I should do and/or do you think sporsline will do anything about it??have u ever heard of something like this??

It's obvious you would not do that move. I bet it was at work or some public computer and your cookies left your login account active.

Email your commissioner and explain what happened, he/she has the power to put Bruce back on your team without going through waivers.

Unless there is a rule in place covering this it should be okay for them to reverse the move.

Check the transaction time and find out who was around at work when the move was made (if that's the case) and kick them in the sack. They obviously have a knowledge of sportsline, the nfl, and fantasy football. That should narrow down the choices.

Finally start signing out when you are done.

Sorry, I foolishly assumed it was like my case which is a local private CBS league. Forgot about the public cbs leagues. Don't know how to find out who the commissioner is, other than email cbs which is what you did.

Dang -- typically, I rant that people who think they've "been cheated" are whiners who didn't put "caveat emptor" to work for them ... but, yep, dude -- you've been cheated. :D

Maybe the guy was a Sam Aiken fan and trying to do you a favor ... :D

Nope. Even those who don't condone violence might be tempted to find the perpetrator and :D ... here's hoping the league will undo it and it doesn't spoil your season.

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

hey guys...I just got an e-mail from a CBS repersentative and they undid the move....they just reversed it to where Bruce is on my team and Aiken is on waivers...I was scared for a second....even though he isnt one of my starters cuz I have Horn and Andre Johnson....but you cant get any better than him warming the bench and starting him in certain situations.....thanks 4 the help and comments