[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can I get some advice?

big o mama

I have K. Jones and J. Jones. The only bu RB i have is Parker. I have the following for WR/TE. Branch, Burleson, S. Smith, Calico, Crumpler, A. Davis and A. Bryant. I really think I need to get rid of some of these and get another RB. Not much on waivers...but L. Gordon is there. I also think I should get A. Thomas in case JJ goes down. Any thoughts?

Having A Thomas wouldn't be a bad thing, but you do need another RB you can use for bye weeks/injuries. Parker could be ok for that depending on how well he starts out. If he has a big game week 1 you may be able to trade him for a starter somewhere combined with 1 of your wr/te. Right now i'm not sure how much value you can get, so you may have to wait for the season to start before you make a move.

Having A Thomas wouldn't be a bad thing, but you do need another RB you can use for bye weeks/injuries. Parker could be ok for that depending on how well he starts out. If he has a big game week 1 you may be able to trade him for a starter somewhere combined with 1 of your wr/te. Right now i'm not sure how much value you can get, so you may have to wait for the season to start before you make a move.

968164[/snapback]

Yes, I would wait ntil Parker plays and see how he does. K Jones has a bye week 3 so you'll need someone soon, but if Parker shines you may want to keep him.

I would pick up te A Train as a back up this week though.

I one of my leagues these are the top FA RB's, are any of them available?

1. Parker, Willie PIT RB 27.04%

2. Anderson, Mike DEN RB 17.11%

3. Davis, Stephen CAR RB 11.34%

4. Green, William CLE RB 9.91%

5. Williams, Ricky MIA RB 8.48%

6. Moats, Ryan PHI RB 8.20%

7. Taylor, Chester BAL RB 8.16%

8. Benson, Cedric CHI RB 8.13%

9. Arrington, J.J. ARI RB 7.92%

10. Moore, Mewelde MIN RB 7.72%

Yes, I would wait ntil Parker plays and see how he does. K Jones has a bye week 3 so you'll need someone soon, but if Parker shines you may want to keep him.

I would pick up te A Train as a back up this week though.

I one of my leagues these are the top FA RB's, are any of them available?

1. Parker, Willie PIT RB 27.04%

2. Anderson, Mike DEN RB 17.11%

3. Davis, Stephen CAR RB 11.34%

4. Green, William CLE RB 9.91%

5. Williams, Ricky MIA RB 8.48%

6. Moats, Ryan PHI RB 8.20%

7. Taylor, Chester BAL RB 8.16%

8. Benson, Cedric CHI RB 8.13%

9. Arrington, J.J. ARI RB 7.92%

10. Moore, Mewelde MIN RB 7.72%

968210[/snapback]

All those guys are available in your league?!?! How many teams and how many rounds do you go??? :D

S. Davis, Green, moats, taylor, benson are all available.

So, what I am asking is..who should I drop to pu Thomas. What about L. Gorden...or should i drop someone and pu one of the above available?

968260[/snapback]

Its looking like S Davis may get the start for Car this week. Many feel Benson will be the starter in Chitown sooner than later. I would maybe look into getting one of those guys before I worried too much about A-train.

All those guys are available in your league?!?! How many teams and how many rounds do you go???  :D

969535[/snapback]

No all aren't available. That is the list MFL puts out, but Steven Davis, W Green and Parker are available. We have 15 rounds and are a 12 tem league.

League Page