[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another RMT!

She-Rocks

Had the 5th pick in an 11 team conference...

RB Julius Jones

RB Domanick Davis

WR Roy Williams

WR Reggie Wayne

QB Jake Plummer

WR Ashley Lelie

RB Kevan Barlow

D Buffalo

WR Terry Glenn

K Matt Stover

WR Antonio Bryant

RB Mewelde Moore

Play QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-D-K with 6pts/TD, 1pt/10yds rush/rec, 1pt/25yds passing, 1pt per reception for receivers only

I know by now everyone is tired of these posts, we have our draft late ~ and I am just wanting some feedback as to what changes (if any) I should make. Im not looking for pats on the back, just wanting some honest feedback as to whether or not I have a strong team, I know I can use some depth in RB and QB. (and I know its hard to judge my team cuz you dont know what the other teams in my league look like, thats a given, so just based on the players and our scoring system - does this look like a high scoring team?)

Thanks in advance for your answering another RMT post!

I think this is a above average team...will make the playoffs...but could disappoint a few weeks when players just don't show up.  (Wayne and Roy Williams both have a history of not showing up for a few games).

But overall I like this team.

968280[/snapback]

Yea I was thinking about trying to make a trade Roy Williams to get me a better RB/WR...have to see what everyone has (the draft results arent posted on our site yet).

I dont just want to make it to the playoffs tho, I want to repeat!!!

Jake Plummer will have you pouring gasoline on yourself and lighting yourself on fire by week 4.

Other than that, you should be ok.

968644[/snapback]

yea i was kinda iffy on him - thought bout taking brady or favre, but when with plummer instead (manning, culpepper, mcnabb, and palmer were gone)

Jake Plummer will have you pouring gasoline on yourself and lighting yourself on fire by week 4.

Other than that, you should be ok.

968644[/snapback]

How ya' doing She-Rocks? Haven't seen you post in a while.

Agree with the Plummer comment. Who is your backup QB?

Good solid team. You should be competitive.

How ya' doing She-Rocks?  Haven't seen you post in a while.

Agree with the Plummer comment.  Who is your backup QB?

Good solid team.  You should be competitive.

969384[/snapback]

hiya, im back for another season ~ youll be seeing more of me wolverine!

i didnt draft a b/u qb, not to fret tho, there are several on the wire, im just hoping that plummer will live up to the hype...hopefully there will be several plummer/lelie tds! :D

been tough for me to pass up Edge and McGahee for Dominick...but that's me...you look okay....young WR with huge upside...risky at QB...if there was no minus points for int's Favre would have been a better choice..water over the dam now...like the Julius Jones pick...should do good enough to contend for a playoff spot...being a WW hawk could land you a player during the season that could take you deep in the playoffs...keep your eyes open....don't see much trade bait you can afford to part with.....Good Luck!! :D

been tough for me to pass up Edge and McGahee for Dominick...but that's me...you look okay....young WR with huge upside...risky at QB...if there was no minus points for int's Favre would have been a better choice..water over the dam  now...like the Julius Jones  pick...should do good enough to contend for a playoff spot...being a WW hawk could land you a player during the season that could take you deep in the playoffs...keep your eyes open....don't see much trade bait you can afford to part with.....Good Luck!! :D

969415[/snapback]

edge and mbgahee were gone by the time d.davis came to me in the 2nd round! i thought about taking favre, but went with my gut (could be a big mistake!) with plummer...and i am a ww hawk ~ im one of the main contributers to the pot with $2 per transaction, up at 5:30 in the morning on tues! :D