[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have to drop someone to p/u a kicker

BRUISER

Have to start

1QB

1RB

1WR

2 FLEX

1 TE

1 K

1 DEF/ST

Here is my roster. I have to drop a player to pick up a kicker. I am leaning toward Sammie Parker but would like some feedback/suggestions. Thanks in advance.

QB McNabb, Mcnair

RB J Jones, S Jackson, Barlow, Ricky Williams, W Parker, C Benson

WR A Johnson, Boldin, C Rogers, T Taylor, S Parker

TE McMichael

D/ST Jets

Normally I start 2 or 3 RB and either 1 or 2 WR. Performanxw scoring with bonus for long TD's.

I'd make a 2-1 trade.  Deal Ricky Williams and a WR to Ronnie Brown's owner for a better WR, since you only have two quality WRs currently.  Then, you open up a roster spot for a kicker.

969297[/snapback]

Unfortunately the Brown owner doesn't have much in his receiver core besides Randy Moss. His others are Stallworth (I don't trust his health), Rod Smith (too old), Reche Caldwell and Jerome Pathon.

I'd make a 2-1 trade.  Deal Ricky Williams and a WR to Ronnie Brown's owner for a better WR, since you only have two quality WRs currently.  Then, you open up a roster spot for a kicker.

969297[/snapback]

Unfortunately his only receivers besides R Moss are Stallworth, Rod Smith, R Caldwell and Pathon. IMO these are not an upgrade over the backups I already have. Thanks for the suggestion though.