[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I screw UP?

chumley

Did I screw up?  I just traded Carson Palmer QB and TB Buccanners for Kevin Jones RB

and Julius Jones RB.  The guy I traded with beat me by 2 points in the SB last year.

Then I picked up Joey Harrington QB and dropped Jerome Bettis RB. I have Willie Parker RB. :D

969499[/snapback]

The trade looks very good for you. Wow.

Did I screw up?  I just traded Carson Palmer QB and TB Buccanners for Kevin Jones RB

and Julius Jones RB.  The guy I traded with beat me by 2 points in the SB last year.

Then I picked up Joey Harrington QB and dropped Jerome Bettis RB. I have Willie Parker RB. :D

969499[/snapback]

Did you get his wallet? Nice trade! :D

Give me a break!  What fool would trade 2 stud RB's for a middle-of-the-road QB and a defense?  This trade aint even close, and shoulda been vetoed.

969542[/snapback]

One who has S Alexander, C Dillon, L Johnson, M Anderson and C Benson in a league that can only play 2 RBs and only had one QB in J Plummer!!!!

969499[/snapback]

Not if the person you traded with had RBs of Alexander, Dillon, L Johnson, M Anderson and C Benson... and only had J Plummer as a QB!

What a great trade for you. Palmer is overrated and will not improve his team at all. The Bucs D is not what it used to be. JJones is a stud in the making (maybe already there) and KJones should do well if the Lions get their act together (Orvloski the new QB?). I agree, this should have been vetod.

:D Take it and run.

Thanks guys,

Just checking. Last year this guy I traded with got the better of every trade I made

with him, so I was a little nervous that he was trying to pull a fast one on me as this

deal looked too good to be true. I guess he screwed the pooch on that one.

Here is my roster:Max 18

QB-Michael Vick, Joey Harrington

RB-Kevin Jones, Julius Jones, Tatum Bell, Willie Parker, Domanick Davis, Deuce McAl

WR-Deion Branch, Torry Holt, Santana Moss, Javon Walker, Hines Ward

TE-Jason Witten, Heath Miller

K-Josh Brown, Sabastian Janikowski

DF-Steelers

The flex player is new this year and I am not sure where I should go with it. What is

best approach using the flex player?

Edited by chumley