[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 1 RB starter R. Brown or M.Anderson

limey

In a 14 team performance league. Just need a little advice with my #2 starting RB. Deuce is my #1. Not sure who to use as #2. I drafted in Mid-Aug, so I was able to pick up Anderson relatively late in the draft. Turns out he is the starter for now. Should I stick with Ronnie Brown who has no competition for know or go with the hot back in Anderson.? I don't like Saban saying Brown will only touch the ball 12-15 times on Sunday.

Any comments or suggestions as always are appreciated. :D:D

Well that's a tough one...I'm not much of a fan of Mike Anderson he has only really had one big year in the last four and he has always been a disappointment. I like Ronnie but I would hesitate if they are not going to use him 100%. I would go with Mike in week 1 only because you know he will see the ball at least 20 - 25 times and that should produce more points.

In a 14 team performance league.  Just need a little advice with my #2 starting RB.  Deuce is my #1.  Not sure who to use as #2.  I drafted in Mid-Aug, so I was able to pick up Anderson relatively late in the draft.  Turns out he is the starter for now.  Should I stick with Ronnie Brown who has no competition for know or go with the hot back in Anderson.? I don't like Saban saying Brown will only touch the ball 12-15 times on Sunday.

Any comments or suggestions as always are appreciated. :D  :D

969538[/snapback]

Anderson til he gets hurt, See how Brown plays first, he is a rookie and plays for the fish.......... :D

You have to go with Anderson here. Brown will be limited and Anderson is playing for the Broncos. Denver has a way to make any running back look like a stud and Anderson is the starter. Also, Denver should be up early in this game and will want to run to keep the clock moving.