[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who should i start?

mstrnewb17

who should i start week one at my second RB position. i already have LT marked in, of course. I have caladic williams, willie parker and stephen davis as my choices for a 2nd RB to go. i know davis is starting, how much time will he split with the other 2 backs? how good will willie parker be in the regular season? or will cadalic be a bust out back this year? please help......

I am not confident that SDavis will get the lion's share of the carries even if he does start. BTW Shelton is out of the picture now as he is on IR so really it will be Davis and Foster ... assuming that Goings won't be a factor.

With the ailing RBs in Pittsburgh I would take the luxury of starting Parker this week and waiting to see what happens with Cadillac.

I'd say Parker this week - Pitt always does well on the ground. Caddy is a close second, but you have the luxury of benching him and seeing how he does this week.

Davis should simply be a plugin only during emergencies at this point. He has too much to prove, and may not last a quarter....