[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 1 Defense?

aaronvh

Easy one here,

New Orleans AT Carolina

or

Raiders at NE

D/ST gets points for everything, except return yards. INT, Fumbles, TD's Forced Fumbles, Sacks, Points scored, yada-yada.

I am thinking NE because Collins is good for a couple INT's for sure.

I like NE at home vs Interception Collins. Sure he's got a loaded team, but he's always been prone to those 3-4 INT games. It's a safe bet he'll throw a couple.

How did you end up with both NE and CAR??

Edited by Steelhead

Gotta go with Pats on Kick off night..they will be pumped up for the game..Raising 3rd Championship banner...National television...Randy Moss....Collins will put the ball up a lot, and could see an INT going back for a defensive TD....With everything that is on Saints mind, I think they may do well against Carolina..

one mans opininon...

I have Favre and Collins, and will probably start Favre instead.....

You have an amazing team.  I'd go with the Patsies

970226[/snapback]

Thanks, I got really lucky this year. Almost everyone at my draft was drinking except me. A guy took Garcia in the 11th round while Joey was still undrafted.

And these guys aren't rookies, we have been playing for years together.

Thursday Night Opener! The 3rd Flag presented! The place is going to ROCK.......Sorry the homer in me was talking.

Still- Collins does make mistakes and the Pats D is still one of the best, plus the addition to a couple of special teams players may give you a score too.

Go Pats!