[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

8 team performance ,w bonus 4 length of scores

kingsleyjr

3 keeper league - 1QB,2 RB,3WR,1TE,1K 1Def (limited add/drops)

Brett Favre

Aaron Brooks

Steve McNair

Willis McGahee

Deuce McAllister

Carnell Williams

DeShaun Foster

Larry Johnson

Mewelde Moore

Randy Moss

Reggie Wayne

Ashley Lelie

Derrick Mason

Donte' Stallworth

Michael Jenkins

Antonio Gates

Bubba Franks

Jay Feely

Jeff Wilkins

Atlanta Falcons

Dallas Cowboys

Little thin at QB, could use an injury or 2 @Rb, but pretty solid I think ,

sorry 8 teams is all we can get to put up the $1000.00 entry fee, if u want in I will take your money too. Been doing FFL since u were wettin your pants wiseass(even though that was probably last week) If u don't have anything constructive to say don't read the post! No one MADE u click on the link. :D

sorry 8 teams is all we can get to put up the $1000.00 entry fee, if u want in I will take your money too. Been doing FFL since u were wettin your pants wiseass(even though that was probably last week) If u don't have anything constructive to say don't read the post! No one MADE u click on the link.  :D

970460[/snapback]

No, no, no, if YOU can't handle the heat of people saying whatever they want about your team, your draft, your league, your whatever then I would suggest that YOU don't post anything.

Take the good with the bad.

As for your $1000 buy in, I have a 10 man league with a $15,000 buy in and $500 per new player name on your roster.

If u want to say my team is bad fine, great fine, but to waste your and my time by posting purely sarcastic replies is idoitic, That being said You have never even seen 15k in your life ,much less spendig it on FFl.I can see you are one of those people who brag and make themselves look rich or important when on the web because no one pays any attention to you in real life. I feel sorry 4 u.

If u want to say my team is bad fine, great fine, but to waste your and my time by posting purely sarcastic replies is idoitic, That being said You have never even seen 15k in your life ,much less spendig it on FFl.I can see you are one of those people who brag and make themselves look rich or important when on the web because no one pays any attention to you in real life. I feel sorry 4 u.

970542[/snapback]

Thanks, pretty good for post #10.

Hey you were the one throwing dollar figures out there, when nobody asked. So maybe read your own post and look in the mirror.

I was kidding by the way, even if I had a ton of money I wouldn't spend it on FF, well maybe I would, yeah probably I would.

Just a reminder, you were the one BRAGGING about how much your league was. Genius!! :D

Not braggin just stating the facts, responding as to why there were only 8 team s in the league, and having only 10 posts doesn't make me a bad person or less knowledgable than someone with 1000 posts. I will coin a new phrase for u and your kind . From here on in anyone who makes a comment as to the lack of posts wiil be known as a "Huddle Biggot", go put on your White hood and burn crosses somewhere else, and leave all the good people here alone !!!!!!

Wow, now I am a biggot, awsome.

I am not a biggot, I will continue to give everyone a hard time with RMT crap. If they have 1 post or 5000.

I have not a white hood, and I don't burn crosses due to the fact that I am black. Nice!!

Well enough with this post and on to more RMT's.