[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate this team

Superpickle

10 taem league, performance scoring we start 1qb, 2 rb, 2wr, 1te, 1 def, 1k I had the 1st pick.

QB Delomme, Griese, Loseman

RB Tomlinson, Rudi Johnson, M Anderson F Taylor

WR TO, Lelie, L Evans, Fitzgerald, C Rogers

TE Gates, Pollard

DEF Philly, Chicago

K Tynes, Kaeding

I was thinking I need to improve at QB maybe by trading some WR depth. What do you think

You are right you could use so QB help - but it looks like you went the right direction and got your RBs and some quality WR's too. Depending on the matchup of your QB's your might have a great team (changing the starting position weekly).

I would hold and see how it goes - don't try to make any deals until you see some performance.

I am going to give you my thoughts real quick before everyone comes on and bashes you for posting a "rate my draft" topic.

Your QB's are definately the weak spot on your team, but you've got some good starters in Tomlinson, Johnson, TO and Gates (at least after week 1). Since your league only requires that you start 2 WRs, I would try to upgrade at QB by packaging one of your WR's (except Moss) and a QB (possibly even Delhomme).

10 taem league, performance scoring we start 1qb, 2 rb, 2wr, 1te, 1 def, 1k I had the 1st pick.

TE Gates, Pollard

DEF Philly, Chicago

K Tynes, Kaeding

I was thinking I need to improve at QB maybe by trading some WR depth. What do you think

970964[/snapback]

you're fine at QB...Delhomme and Griese can play matchups for you...

RB=stacked...LT and Rudi/Anderson is a nice trio and then you have F taylor in case of emergency...sort of like my 4 at RB with Edge, Jordan, K Jones and M Anderson...

WR...you have possibly the #1 fantasy wideout...then Lelie who could very well breakout and then you have 4 high upside, young WR's in Rogers, Fitz especially and Evans...

TE - gates and Pollard....was this an 8 man league?...you got Philly and Chicago D as well...

please respond to my post...

thanks..

TE Gates, Pollard

DEF Philly, Chicago

K Tynes, Kaeding

970964[/snapback]

You definitely could use a QB. You've got better RB depth than WR depth. I'd look at trading one of your RB's to get a higher quality QB. You should have a good season. Good luck!