Sign in to follow this  
nmack29

Trade Advice

A guy in my league is unhappy with his draft. He had to work so he sent his son to the draft. He doesn't like Culpepper or Portis. I was going to offer Edge and Bulger to him.

What do you think?

10 team head to head league

performance scoring

1 pt per reception

Thanks

A guy in my league is unhappy with his draft.  He had to work so he sent his son to the draft.  He doesn't like Culpepper or Portis.  I was going to offer Edge and Bulger to him.

What do you think?

10 team head to head league

performance scoring

1 pt per reception

Thanks

971037[/snapback]

I'd offer it to him. If he takes it is the big question. Good luck.

You like Bulger better than Duante? May I ask why?

971127[/snapback]

Bulger should be closer in production to Culpepper than in years past. Bulger has the better receivers, backs, and easier schedule. Plus, the Rams D should have STL playing in shootouts all year. All of this bodes well for Bulger.

No doubt James is superior to Portis, especially with points for receptions.

Because Bulger is in a crazy passing offense and has better receivers to throw to than Duante.

971135[/snapback]

I think Duante will have better stats at the end of the year. Bulger throws too many interceptions and plays poorly on the road. I will agree that he has better receivers, but I gotta go with Duante being a better fantasy QB than Bulger

I think Duante will have better stats at the end of the year. Bulger throws too many interceptions and plays poorly on the road. I will agree that he has better receivers, but I gotta go with Duante being a better fantasy QB than Bulger

971153[/snapback]

I don't think anyone will debate Daunte is better than Bulger, the real question is are you willing to take the drop off between James and Portis.

My vote is no.

I don't think anyone will debate Daunte is better than Bulger,  the real question is are you willing to take the drop off between James and Portis.

My vote is no.

971162[/snapback]

True enough.

He doesn't like Culpepper or Portis.  I was going to offer Edge and Bulger to him.

971037[/snapback]

Are you offering just because he doesn't like his team? Be careful of trading just for the sake of trading.

That said, I like this trade for you. CPep is a stud, and Edge's history of injuries is always a concern (for me, anyway).

I don't think anyone will debate Daunte is better than Bulger,  the real question is are you willing to take the drop off between James and Portis.

My vote is no.

971162[/snapback]

Well said, no is the way to go. Bulger will be close to Dante in points, while the Edge will outproduce Portis by a greater margin. JMHO