[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donald Driver just was dropped

stokers

So it's worth giving up my #8 spot on the wire?  I would drop down to #12.

I don't care to give up Boller, it's the #8 spot I'm concerned about.

971331[/snapback]

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I honestly doubt there are 7 ree-tards in your league, right? I seriously doubt you'll get him, but yeah, put your waiver claim in on him... if you drop down to 12 from 8, big deal, you have a solid #2 WR. But again, you're not gonna get him... unless you play with a bunch of 1st graders.

971331[/snapback]

get him at all cost...unless you have to drop somebody of significant value...the owner who dropped him was a dolt...

HURRY..

971331[/snapback]

Who are you planning on picking up on the waiver wire who is better than Donald Driver? I'm wondering why he was dropped? Am I missing something? He is my #2 receiver in one league.

I just looked at the guys ahead of me. The guy that dropped Driver is ahead of me, one of my buddies who will not check the wire before the season starts is ahead of me, and a third guy who the commish has kicked out of the league is ahead of me. So, I really only have four guys in front of me that I'm concerned about.

BTW, Drive was dropped for Caldwell.

I just looked at the guys ahead of me.  The guy that dropped Driver is ahead of me, one of my buddies who will not check the wire before the season starts is ahead of me, and a third guy who the commish has kicked out of the league is ahead of me. So, I really only have four guys in front of me that I'm concerned about.

971427[/snapback]

Go ahead and go for Driver, but, echoing darin3's comment, I doubt you will get him even at #5.

I just looked at the guys ahead of me.  The guy that dropped Driver is ahead of me, one of my buddies who will not check the wire before the season starts is ahead of me, and a third guy who the commish has kicked out of the league is ahead of me. So, I really only have four guys in front of me that I'm concerned about.

971427[/snapback]

Nice league.