[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team.......

toph151

Draft was last night had 3 overall pick no keepers. Scoring is 6 pts for TD plus extra for yds, same for RuTd. WR 6 pts for td plus yds.

Team:

Plummer, Jake QB DEN

Alexander, Shaun RB SEA

Barber, Tiki RB NYG

Harrison, Marvin WR IND

Johnson, Andre WR HOU

Lelie, Ashley WR DEN

Vanderjagt, Mike K IND

Steelers, DST DST PIT

Reserves:

Bledsoe, Drew QB DAL

Carr, David QB HOU

Palmer, Carson QB CIN

Benson, Cedric RB CHI

Westbrook, Brian RB PHI

Mason, Derrick WR BAL IND

Rogers, Charles WR DET GB

Stallworth, Donte' WR NO

Brown, Josh K SEA

Falcons, DST DST ATL

I posted my team, ok so I would like to know what others think of the team.  So I asked it to be rated, I just would like to find out what others think of my team.  Good bad, advice on the starters etc........

972396[/snapback]

Advice on starters in one thing, everyone will help you with that.

Asking what people think of your team is pointless, it's your team now.

Asking for actual advice is good, if not great depending on the question, but all this post is about is "did i do good" who cares it's over.

aaronvh....ur an jack :D . The guy was asking what people thought of his team and u give him nothing but attitude.

Toph151...i think Plummer is going to have a solid fantasy year espically in a QB heavy league like you have. Alexander is going to put up great numbers as he always does. You got the Plummer to Lelie hookup also...nicely done.

Hopefully Defences will start focusing on Eli more causing Tiki to break free for some big runs...and Harrison is a stud with Manning throwing to him.

Great team you drafted...Good luck

aaronvh....ur an jack :D  . The guy was asking what people thought of his team and u give him nothing but attitude.

Toph151...i think Plummer is going to have a solid fantasy year espically in a QB heavy league like you have. Alexander is going to put up great numbers as he always does. You got the Plummer to Lelie hookup also...nicely done.

Hopefully Defences will start focusing on Eli more causing Tiki to break free for some big runs...and Harrison is a stud with Manning throwing to him.

Great team you drafted...Good luck

973273[/snapback]

Thank you very little!!

Your team looks good, but what size of a league are you in?

973282[/snapback]

ITS a 10 Team league. Thanks MileHigh......good analysis. Should I change around my starters? I like the QB WR cmboif you cant already tell... Is that a bad way to go?

Advice on starters in one thing, everyone will help you with that.

Asking what people think of your team is pointless, it's your team now.

Asking for actual advice is good, if not great depending on the question, but all this post is about is "did i do good" who cares it's over.

972426[/snapback]

While most people asking to have their team rated do not mention it, information could be given to them with the rating as far as where they have weak depth, what positions they might want to look for an upgrade, WW acquisition for, etc. ... so yes, there is some helpful info that can come from it, however, to simply post "WOW Best team ever" to every person asking for assistance in evaluating their team is either:

a. Childish

b. Post-padding

c. All of the above

:D

Thats all i wanted to find out. Some info, to better my team, after all isnt that what forums are for? To better your team and to share advice and help out others? Thats what I thought they were for. ANYway......

Should I stick with the QB--> WR Connection or dismatle it?

I'd say you have a very strong team for a 10-man league. Excellent RB depth. Very solid #1-3 receivers w/ some upside on your #3 and QB is probably your weakness as you likely waited until later to get Plummer, who is a solid value later in the draft.

The rate my team posts are a pet peeve of the veterans here as they smack of "validate me please". I find that if the thread lists rounds in which players were selected and asks "How can I get better?" listing waiver wire options and possible trade thoughts, you might get better feedback. Simply "Rate my team" can lead to what you see here.....

I think the biggest question is why do you have 4-QB's and why did you draft the tackling dummy (Drew Bledsoe)? Then you only have 4-RB's it makes no sense.

Overall you have a strong team but I would waive Carr and the tackling dummy and at least get another RB even if it is a back up.

Thats all i wanted to find out. Some info, to better my team, after all isnt that what forums are for? To better your team and to share advice and help out others? Thats what I thought they were for. ANYway......

Should I stick with the QB--> WR Connection or dismatle it?

973366[/snapback]

Now there is a question asking for advice.

I wouldn't worry about dismantling anything yet. The season hasn't even started. Hold out and see what happens.

IMO