[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Bench List

steeler

Obligator comment: I like the old format better.

However, since it's obviously not changing back to the previous format, would it be possible to have another "view" of the start bench list? This other view would have the same information, but the players would be grouped by their rank. For example, if I want to see all the upside players I have to look at every player on every page. I would find it a lot more helpful if I could simply look at the group of upside players... but they have to be grouped like that first :D Similarly, I don't really need to be told that Moss is an S1... but there might be an S1 player for the week due to his matchup or whatever. Grouping all S1 players together would make it easier to find that "sleeper" S1 player. Anyone on board with this idea?

What do you think WW?

Obligator comment: I like the old format better.

However, since it's obviously not changing back to the previous format, would it be possible to have another "view" of the start bench list?  This other view would have the same information, but the players would be grouped by their rank.  For example, if I want to see all the upside players I have to look at every player on every page.  I would find it a lot more helpful if I could simply look at the group of upside players... but they have to be grouped like that first :D  Similarly, I don't really need to be told that Moss is an S1... but there might be an S1 player for the week due to his matchup or whatever.  Grouping all S1 players together would make it easier to find that "sleeper" S1 player.  Anyone on board with this idea? 

What do you think WW?

975040[/snapback]

I liked the single page also. It was easy to print out and check when I had time during the day